L2OFF Vanganth extender last DLL

i have prof ofc and i sent it to noble

and i got proof that he is not scammer with maybe 15 other guys ;) anyway i dont have time to argue with you two about piotress, for me its good and trusted seller, never scamm me and always sell what he said, so...

and i got proof that he is not scammer with maybe 15 other guys ;) anyway i dont have time to argue with you two about piotress, for me its good and trusted seller, never scamm me and always sell what he said, so...

Why would you dekarma me for just one guy that scammed others? I guess he is your friend..

Why would you dekarma me for just one guy that scammed others? I guess he is your friend..

He is a buyer .

Also post why make print with that dll and don't make with craked one also i don't understand you poin if you talking about scripts now  call me scamed becouse of dll that i gave you gift?

look i dont dekarma anyone here, i make a deal with piotress and everytime all was ok. And not only me.

look i dont dekarma anyone here, i make a deal with piotress and everytime all was ok. And not only me.

well after i found you boy i got an idea to prevent this guys interigent like you and im gone add my personal backdoor  inside of this pack .i told you im gone give old dll with full scripts for 20 euro , better whas to give you free anyway you don't know how this works . im sure you are an high school boy trying to make and server with  few euro and try to get things for it  very ceap doesn't matter if work or not , anyway you don't know how it works. You are reported and dekarmed for your actions .

Are you kidding me?

He gave me teamviewer to see the dll, i saw the new version dll and we had a deal.

here is the full conversetion

[17:46:53] dEvilKinG: i would give 20 euro for full files

[17:46:54] dEvilKinG: not more

[17:47:10] dEvilKinG: if you want we have a deal

[17:47:14] joker joker: for full ?

[17:47:16] dEvilKinG: if not good luck with your sales

[17:47:16] joker joker: rolf

[17:47:25] dEvilKinG: its just a copy for you lol

[17:47:26] dEvilKinG: ^_^

[17:47:55] joker joker: you gone give me dota 2 account and 10 euro or 20 euro

[17:47:56] joker joker: :)

[17:48:15] dEvilKinG: for full files?

[17:48:38] joker joker: yes

[17:48:43] dEvilKinG: okay

[17:49:02] dEvilKinG: i give you the account first

[17:49:05] dEvilKinG: you send the files

[17:49:12] joker joker: you saw files

[17:49:13] joker joker: :)

[17:49:19] joker joker: pay then reci

[17:49:21] joker joker: if not

[17:49:27] joker joker: have a nice day

[17:49:28] dEvilKinG: i'm not a scammer

[17:49:40] joker joker: i have few recomends in topic

[17:49:41] joker joker: ::)

[17:50:23] dEvilKinG: okay

[17:50:33] dEvilKinG: i give 10 you send files i check them and i give you account

[17:51:01] joker joker: you give me account and money then you recive files

[17:51:13] joker joker: you saw them in pc don't need to check anymore

You showed me the latest dll.. so thats what the deal was..

• 3 weeks later...