interlude Lineage ][ Tyrannize SERVER IS ONLINE DOWNLOAD PATCH NOW!! HAVE FUN

L2 Tyrannize

This server is so pro and serious that they can't even write their own features and rules. Hum

Well stolen infos' from l2sandora and they add 2-3 extra lines.

Lineage ][ Tyrannize Just Opened 16/8/2012 -> And is 13/8/2012 learn english please!

"We are glad to present you our server, much more active and improved than ever!

We are currently working too hard to make server balanced and enjoyable!

Our staff will never ask for your account password,if you are asked by someone saying they are with our

staff it is probably a scam,so don't give your account information to anyone!"

Stolen but i dont remember from where :P

And ofc the best rule that shows how stable and good this server is. -> Don't cry if someone has better gear then you

VasQuez still waiting for two days and you'll see is a mess even server to server only pvp board is going to be :) mask tattoos will buy the pvp / pk coins

Before you post ask from someone that knows english writes for you.

Maybe some think that the server is from kids.

This is your opinion keep it to yourself :)

It seems that isnt my opinion only.

Btw i dont have any reason to write in your topic without reason.

Just telling my opinion.The server will fail!

This is your opinion keep it to yourself :)

I want to hear his opinion too, at least I have fun when seeing how you reply him with your Oxford University english. Btw, we will see for how long your pro server last (hope this time you get the ironic tone).

And dont be party popper, we are only discussing about your server, wich is the main objective of this section  ;)

The ok ok means that you didnt understand what marialeonmar wrote to you. :)

:D hah that was fun , vasquez u were probably right btw im not that negative person but after playin so many shitty servers  i still can be curious sometimes

Tyrannize 1 Question : Your Country Greece So you have money for create this server? or only 1 week? I ask because i know greece economy failed..And all kids try open 1 server. If you are create this server only 1 week or 2day  Please No !!

Tyrannize 1 Question : Your Country Greece So you have money for create this server? or only 1 week? I ask because i know greece economy failed..And all kids try open 1 server. If you are create this server only 1 week or 2day  Please No !!

Turkey economy is in the same situation!

Turkey economy is in the same situation!

No :) If u want check google or come turkey for look turkey economy..Dont get any crisis.Subject not about Economy Only i speak true .. this man try create 1 server  which money? Max 1 week..