[Report]Lock my topic

'Baggos'

Hello.

I think this i wrong... The member vampir lock my topic and say already shared.

[share]Gm ANnounce Login

This is mine.

And this is the already share.

[share] Announce Hero,Noble,GM,Donator,New Char In Login

But mine is with config file. Yes is already shared, but i have config file inside on code.

I think is better. Yes is a simple code, i don't care if unlock or not, but please ckeck your Team.

Thank a lot.

Please consider reading these normal rules before posting in this section. It will take just some time.

- Here you may post any L2J Related Share. Any NPCs or Projects should be at the General Discussion Sections.

- Do not ask for help in here. Try to use this or this section.

- Make sure to include the proper prefixes at each topic.

[share] for L2J related codes, [Guide] for L2J related guides and [Tool] for L2J related tools.

- Always put a simple explanation of what you're posting: Not everyone knows how to read what you've written.

- This is not the place to post a RIPped website or a brand new design. In order to do that, visit this board.

- Avoid to use sites to upload your code. Prefer to use pastebin or the Code tags (Ex: [ code ] and [ /code ] without the spaces).

- If you are not the owner of the share, please add the proper Credits, or else you'll be smitted.

- Do not post simple java strings or stupid Configuring Codes. Such topics will be immediately locked.

- Badly coded shares will be locked for the sake of java.

- Please, try to test something before sharing it. We don't want to become a jankyard of non-working stuff.

- Remember that this section is international, so you can't use your own native language, whenever you're willing to.

NEW RULE!

From now on, if you want to thank somebody you have to provide feedback whether his code is working or not.

That's happening in order to avoid spammers that confuse the authors.

If you are not able to provide feedback, don't post with stuff like "thanks".

Also, if the feedback you've provided is wrong, you will be punished with a smite for misdirecting the coder and our fellow members.

That doesn't mean, though, that you can't point out any other mistakes or give ideas.

Thanks for your time reading those rules.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

UPDATED SECTION RULES:

This section is to share Lineage2 source code modifications(java only),tools for Lineage2 java based servers,Guides about Lineage2 server side things!

HOW TO OPEN A TOPIC:

-Always use prefix!

-[sHARE]-for Shares

-[GUIDE]-for Guides

-[TOOLS]-for Tools

-A Share needs to contain:

-A valid download link

-As much info as possible about the share

-Pictures if possible

-Before you share something please use this tool to make sure you dont post any virus/keylogger/trojan/etc: http://www.virustotal.com/

-And credits

-A Guide need to contain:

-If theres any neccessary program used in your guide, add detailed information about it

-Always be as more specific as possible in your guide

-Pictures if possible

-And credits

-A Tool need to contain:

-Detailed information about the program

-Valid download link

-Pictures if possible

-And credits

-GOOD SITES TO USE FOR UPLOAD YOUR FILES:

www.rapidshare.com (use it only if you have a premium account!)

www.4shared.com

www.megaupload.com

-IF YOU UPDATE YOUR SHARE:

-Always add UPDATE prefix like [GUIDE-UPDATED]

-make a post with a detailed info about the update to notify the members who use it about the changes

Read the rules plz, Topic closed, vampir did what is right

- Badly coded shares will be locked for the sake of java.

- Do not post simple java strings or stupid Configuring Codes. Such topics will be immediately locked.

Also, this topic is getting locked too.