interlude l2thunder.eu - GrandOpen 14.08.2012 17:00 GMT+2

l2thunder

it could be good if not l2j files as always;/

- land rate debufs 100% even vs mental+spirit+jewel+16 doesnt mater;d

- reuse on some classes skills are 0s so i dunno what admin did during beta

- Event system and vote system sux hard (ull see in game xd)

So another star wars server +16 full items in 5 minutes then 1h getting raped at pvp by 2 classes then emoquit. Admin said that he nerfed archer and mage but its nonsense as stats are the same and uber mage crits, also AQ is kinda unkilable with full normal party, kiling 1 nurse vs 15k p atack= 2 minutes.

All l2rangers and stuff working as always, nobody even tryed to ddos :) But that is + for server.

lol are you stupid? I play yesterday and today and 0 problems with lags or ddos.

PFF ANother funny boy...Log game and look 2 hours ago 1 ppl ddos server and 0 ddos protection easy dc Fail2... Stop speak now.

PFF ANother funny boy...Log game and look 2 hours ago 1 ppl ddos server and 0 ddos protection easy dc Fail2... Stop speak now.

bla bla bla.

We don't have any DDOS atack today. We have a little problem with dedicated machine so we must restart server and that's all.

Do not panic please.

bla bla bla.

We don't have any DDOS atack today. We have a little problem with dedicated machine so we must restart server and that's all.

Do not panic please.

A OK OK I'm not blind.I' see something in game and i speak. AND Your server will be opened and wrong topic add here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

A OK OK I'm not blind.I' see something in game and i speak. AND Your server will be opened and wrong topic add here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

sid leave all that pvp server dude.. all pvp servers are 1 week server max 2 ..

we are playing here now www.novaworld.eu good balance nice server around 1-1,5k online every day..

sid leave all that pvp server dude.. all pvp servers are 1 week server max 2 ..

we are playing here now www.novaworld.eu good balance nice server around 1-1,5k online every day..

I bored too pvps server but i dont have this time for mid rate i want work +holiday i stop l2 for some weeks.Cya later with your clan another servers..and good game  for novaworld.