What the hell?(Only Mods)

CorruptedEmperor

Sorry InTheEndॐ, you are banned from using this forum!
karma abusing, i think he deserves this ban
This ban is set to expire August 12, 2012, 10:36:26 am

Who did i karma abuse?

You should be thankful for not being permant after all these abuses dude. Hm seems that you'll be unbanned on my birthday xD.

Anyway let me point you out the abuses:

InTheEndॐ (5) •BrazZe®s• (6) - He request Karmas via pm In PM July 31, 2012, 03:06:14 am

InTheEndॐ (5) ElephantGun (0) - Spammer In topic August 03, 2012, 04:38:10 am

InTheEndॐ (5) Dask (2) + Prince Of Trolling,i think he deserve this karma. In topic Today at 04:25:16 am

You should be thankful for not being permant after all these abuses dude. Hm seems that you'll be unbanned on my birthday xD.

Anyway let me point you out the abuses:

InTheEndॐ (5) •BrazZe®s• (6) - He request Karmas via pm In PM July 31, 2012, 03:06:14 am

InTheEndॐ (5) ElephantGun (0) - Spammer In topic August 03, 2012, 04:38:10 am

InTheEndॐ (5) Dask (2) + Prince Of Trolling,i think he deserve this karma. In topic Today at 04:25:16 am

Since the rules changed,we could -1 if someone brakes the rules,ElephantGuy was spamming the day i gave him -1 , about Brazzers he was asking Karma via pm.... About Dask,Come on:P

Rules are rules and abuses are abuses. Where did you read that you are able to smite someone? "4) When you see a spammer, dont dekarma him. Just report him". You are not a moderator and you don't have the right to warn him as well, thing that you didn't too. We first warn a spammer and then we punish him, you should report him. And rules about PMs are well known.

Rules are rules and abuses are abuses. Where did you read that you are able to smite someone? "4) When you see a spammer, dont dekarma him. Just report him". You are not a moderator and you don't have the right to warn him as well, thing that you didn't too. We first warn a spammer and then we punish him, you should report him. And rules about PMs are well known.

What happends on Las Vegas,Stay's On Las Vegas,Cya on 1 week then