[Request-Translate]

Все гораздо проще. Ставишь на любой КХ ставку, пусть то будет КХ в дионе (по-скольку оно самое дешевое).

1)Ставишь 8кк и сразу же отменяешь ставку.

2)Бежишь в КВХ и докладываешь недостающие 10% до круглой суммы. (7`200`000 + 800`000).

3)Снова бежишь к аукционеру и ставишь на тот же самый КХ, только на 1а больше, тоесть 8`000`001, в итоге у ставка делается, но с ошибкой, не помню что там точно пишется, если надо, то позже найду.

4)Снова отменяешь и в КБ у тебя уже сумма удваивается, правда без 10%, получится 15`200`000 в КХ вроде.

5)Не докладывая денег снова ставишь на 1а больше, но уже можешь не 8`000`002, а на ту сумму, что в КВХ лежит, то бишь 15`200`001.

6)В итоге после повторных таких действий ты дойдешь до максимального значения integer.

7)Теперь остается только тратить деньги на нужные вещи.

Source: http://zhyk.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=360789

Google translate did not help that much :)

Source: http://zhyk.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=360789

Google translate did not help that much :)

Everything is much easier. You put a bet on any KX, let it be in the KX Dyon (because it is the cheapest). 1) You put 8kk and immediately cancel the bet. 2) are you running in KWH and report the missing 10% to a round sum. (7 `200` 800 `000 000). 3) Again, are you running to the auctioneer and put it on the same CH, only longer 1a, ie 8 `000` 001, as a result of a bet is made, but failed, can not remember sure that there is written, if necessary, then later find it. 4) again to cancel and KB you are already doubled the amount, but without 10%, you get 15 `200` 000 KX like. 5) Do not reporting back the money you put in more than 1a , but can not 8 `000` 002, and on the amount that is in KWH, that is 15 `200` 001. 6) Finally, after repeated these actions you get to maximum integer. 7) Now it remains only to waste money on necessary things.

Ι hope i helped u

Thanks for the details.

I'll have to give it a try. The thing is that if no Clan Hall is for sale (put on bid) you can't try it...

Any clue what KX means? (I suppose it's Clan Hall?)

Thanks for the details.

I'll have to give it a try. The thing is that if no Clan Hall is for sale (put on bid) you can't try it...

Any clue what KX means? (I suppose it's Clan Hall?)

I have no idea about what he means :D