[R&C]New Logo For MaxCheaters.

Well what finito tries to say to you is that to avoid getting laughed judge yourself your creation if they are postable.

I know it bro... But what's the point if someone is trying something and he is getting Negative words???? At least if they're going to reply just like finito did don't reply... I told also any suggestion/opinions Appreciated and they're starting to judge....

You can judge by yourself if your creation is good and deserves to be criticized from the other members, this one suck really hard. As xDrac taught me, try to use simple fonts while you're making a header/logo for the begining.

I've to find more Guides to make it transparent and also i've to add new fonts.... Ye ye it was my sucks trying.. Anyways i will try to make new one soon :). Thx ED.

Just delete the bg layer

If i will delete the bg layer Bg will be white.... :P :P. Anyways i will find out new tuts and i will make new and better one soon. :)

If i will delete the bg layer Bg will be white.... :P :P. Anyways i will find out new tuts and i will make new and better one soon. :)

Make the background transparent not white. >.>

Make the background transparent not white. >.>

0k buddy. I will find it out Right now Otherwise i will search for tuts and i will make new one ;).