- 0
This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..
Question
KriminalMind
squash event: When I break a squash, this one does not give me anything...how can I fix?
master of enchanting: When I enchant the yogi's staff (and ofc I equip it) and try to exchange it for the reward, does not give me anything, what can it be?
What do I have to share to U for help me (which code I mean)?
PS: I'm sry for my ignorance, it's my first time...
19 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now