L2 Symple - new midrate, begins 08.11.2012

DrizzLx

l2symplegif1.gif

Bored of all those high rate PvP servers? Wishing you could reclaim those lost feelings of your younger years playing Lineage 2? Then stop on by l2symple.com. Because you‘re symply awesome. 

Launch Date: August 11, 2012 @ 12:00 AM [-5 GMT].

Rates

• Experience: 15x [35x with vitality]
  • Adena: 25x
  • Drops/Spoils/Quests: 1x, but important items have been modified to a custom rate.
  • Enchanting: 66.6% enchant rate [retail]

Quick Overview

• Start at level 20
  • Revamped starter zones - level 20-40 in your racial starting zone.
  • Free world - we won't limit you to a specific zone.
  • .Heal will heal your health and mana in town.
  • Automated TvT event, more automated events are in development.
  • Trade chat is global.
  • D/C/B/A Grade items are free - S grade is purchased with adena - S80/S84 uses a custom npc crafter who exchanges items for materials and adena.
  • The S80/84 crafting system uses 12 different materials which drop in higher level zones.
  • Multiple high level zones to gather materials - such as revamped School of Dark Arts
  • Certain skills - like rush - have their cool down timer increased to balance gameplay
  • Vote reward system
  • Daily reward system - a gift from your L2 Symple developers - vitality potion which restores 100% vitality and bestows a 1 hour long vitality maintenance effect
  • Increased exp weekends twice a month
  • 1 hour buffs
  • Gatekeepers will take you to points of interest, but are not classified as global gatekeepers
  • Limited donations - hair accessory items - title color changes - vitality potion - premium account (which have access to 3rd class buffs from npc buffer)
  • NPC buffer - 2nd class buffs - premium accounts may obtain 3rd class buffs from the npc
  • Experienced development team

Custom Script Zones

School of Dark Arts.

• Open-world, full party, leveling area - Level 76-85.
  • Upon killing a monster in the zone, a random number is generated. This random number is kills needed for a random champion monster to spawn for your party.
  • The champion monster will spawn on top of a random party member.
  • When killed, it will drop rare materials used in crafting S80/S84 and other goodies.

Another mid-low rate server that kills support classes. What is it with you people and the need to add npc buffers?

You will need a support character if you wish to obtain 3rd class buffs - support characters are still in high demand.

People will just have their own box following them / in town selling buffs. And don't say it won't be exactly like that.

I'm just saying some people like playing support. Let them play their favorite classes.

Here's an idea - extend the newbie buffs to any level. This will not kill supports.

People will just have their own box following them / in town selling buffs. And don't say it won't be exactly like that.

I'm just saying some people like playing support. Let them play their favorite classes.

As I already specified, there is a need for buffers. People who wish to play a buffer as their main may do so - because it will benefit others who don't have a buffer. Even if there were no npc buffer, what's to stop people from creating a buffer and boxing it then also? At this leveling rate you will level fairly quickly. If the rates were very low, such as 5x -7x, then I would agree with you.

Our development team is always open to ideas on how to improve gameplay. We have created our vision of what we would find exciting in a server, and that vision will most certainly grow and improve as we gain players. If you have creative ideas please email us: admin@l2symple.com

Even if there were no npc buffer, what's to stop people from creating a buffer and boxing it then also?

You. If the buff times would be retail, there won't be parties full of boxes. Otherwise who would party a player with buffer class as main? They're no damage dealers...

I don't want to get into a fight or anything, just stating an opinion.

I'm on for the Beta :) And well, no NPC buffers=Boxing and more people trying to make bot supports, NPC=Sure, less people get to play support as their main purpose but as he said they're still gonna be usefull for 3rd class buffs, as they have been since they got the enchant route for less penalties etc :P

And are you the Owner Drizz?

Custom Script Zones

School of Dark Arts.

This zone will be available for testing in beta. Below are details on this revamped zone. The fine details haven't been worked out but this is what we have so far and will start with.

• Open-world, full party, leveling area - Level 76-85 -
  • Area will have a "theme" set and some story-line dialogue written.
  • Upon killing a monster in the zone, a random number is generated. This random number is kills needed for a random champion monster to spawn for your party.
  • The champion monster will spawn on top of a random party member.
  • When killed, it will drop rare materials used in crafting S80/S84 and other goodies.
  • Also, your party will have a certain % chance on each kill to spawn a treasure chest.

That's all the information I have on this zone as of now! If you have any ideas please send an email titled "School of Dark Arts" to admin@l2symple.com

And are you the Owner Drizz?

I am the core developer of L2 Symple. My partner and I are both founders of the project.

Aight, sweet :) Well, I'm glad to get the chance to help you out :D Seems like a serious project and I hope you unlike most server's that are said to be "Revolutionary" will not fail :) That SoDA script seems awesome :) I guess this server's actually one where you need a good clan and teamwork

GJ and GL :)

The thing with NPC buffers is that they allow people to go and solo if they want for an hour. In the end game, most of the content is geared towards group play and having heals/support is a needed aspect of the game. PvP will still desperately need active buffers and heals....people can still cancel your buffs...and then where are your NPC buffers?

True, but how are buffer classes actually supposed to get to that endgame level if nobody will party them since there's 1hr buffs?

You have a valid point. I had a solution in mind, and that is give all support classes the ability to transform like some of the healer classes can do. However, I don't know if that would be a valid solution. I would definitely like to make healers able to solo their way to 76. Thoughts on this?