(Server didn't lunch yet)

ToBeDeleted

if youre gonna make d/s 60 minutes you might just well add them to buffer

i suggets retail like d/s time or max 5 minutes to make it more interesting

also i cant find info about mp

please let there not be any mana pots

??

we made our server so people can enjoy most of it from retail gameplay experience

• There will be no mana potions, so recharges will be usefull, and not some dead server class.
  • About Dances and Songs, the objective is for players that like playing with those classes, having fun, and enjoying their gameplay, and not dead classes

we made our server so people can enjoy most of it from retail gameplay experience ;)

• There will be no mana potions, so recharges will be usefull, and not some dead server class.
  • About Dances and Songs, the objective is for players that like playing with those classes, having fun, and enjoying their gameplay, and not dead classes  8)

People look at the website first then server, how can you attract community with that website? : S (i am conscious that server is not so great ,i bet balance is not that great just like every l2j but im sure that u do ur best) ,and btw u need very very good advertise if u want good community... ,advertising is not just walk to forums and post ur server...

we made our server so people can enjoy most of it from retail gameplay experience

• About Dances and Songs, the objective is for players that like playing with those classes, having fun, and enjoying their gameplay, and not dead classes

yeah im tottaly into that

what i dont understand

there arent any d/s on buffer right

but d/s from players last 60 minutes

thats what i understood from the description...why not just add them to the npc if theyre 60 minute duration, better change d/s duration to 2 min

People look at the website first then server, how can you attract community with that website? : S (i am conscious that server is not so great ,i bet balance is not that great just like every l2j but im sure that u do ur best) ,and btw u need very very good advertise if u want good community... ,advertising is not just walk to forums and post ur server...

we are currently aware of the situation, and its being build and improved at the moment, its not finished. Custom servers make the unbalance, because of many buffs and many enchants on armor and weapon sets. About the advertising we arent going to be far away from the crowd, if you know what i mean, we will be divulging our server from many votesites, and surely and entirely posting is not the solution for getting known. And since server is only going to be up soon, we still dont have a release time predicted. Time makes perfection.

yeah im tottaly into that

what i dont understand

there arent any d/s on buffer right

but d/s from players last 60 minutes

thats what i understood from the description...why not just add them to the npc if theyre 60 minute duration, better change d/s duration to 2 min

Agreed and accepted, but changed to 20 minutes, since 2 minutes was more retail style (very low time).

Agreed and accepted, but changed to 20 minutes, since 2 minutes was more retail style (very low time).

There are just 3 people who said that they would like lower dance/songs time ,make a poll about this when u going to finish website and get at least 100 online on website at the same time xD ,for a mid-rate 60 min sounds better than 20 (cop and cov should be 20 min and 60 min from castle/coliseum) [which mean u need to make another buffer with some special buffs added + more time on coliseum and u have to set buffs custom on castle too] xD

EDIT: Server should be PVP-CRAFT not retail mid rate :3 ,is my oppinion

make it a max 5 minutes

theyre gonna get bored with 20 min duration

even 2 min would be ok cause they can keep them perma up when they get some enchants on d/s but lets say 5 min cause i guess not all players understand how it works and should be ok even for new players

we are going to make a poll at our forum, so we can discuss it there:

Please consider registering if you can't post. Thank you.

http://community.lineage2warpgate.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3

dafuq, im playing highrate almost, why should i spend time with songers/dancers in a 35x server? think logically (is not that i dont like them, i like them, but in a 10x at least not 35)

you need like whole world to vote no 5 people from maxcheaters  :)

Take a example from here http://anderia.su

good yes? :D

dafuq, im playing highrate almost, why should i spend time with songers/dancers in a 35x server? think logically (is not that i dont like them, i like them, but in a 10x at least not 35)

you need like whole world to vote no 5 people from maxcheaters  :)

Take a example from here http://anderia.su

good yes? :D

rujava with derpy +16 items from bews/beas from donation and shit

the generic russian derp