Dubstep

ProJecT

;

Σε περίπτωση που το σχόλιο σου είναι ειρωνικό:

Φίλε μου, σ'αρέσει, δεν σ'αρέσει δεν σε ρώτησα. Πάντως αν νομίζεις πως η εξωτερική εμφάνιση είναι αυτό που χαρακτηρίζει έναν άνθρωπο είσαι μικρός. Μάθε να κοιτάς πίσω απο την πρόσοψη, μάσκα του κάθε ανθρώπου.

Αν και είναι off +100. Αν και νομίζω το λέει για τα θρίλερ χΔ

Whatever you say I fully agree with Noble. For example this guy Skrillex created 2 remixes that I like. The 80% of the music remix part is cool but when the dubstep comes it's outstanding and SICK. I mean the 1:40' till 2:10'.

Dude fck Skrillex. Skrillex isn't dubstep. Skrillex doesn't represent the kind of dubstep. By the way he is brostep producer. There are so many others dubstep producers. Also there are hardcore dubsteps, brutal dubsteps, soft dubstep, dubstep with vocals, dubstep without vocals, dubstep only with drum patterns and bass lines and, and, and.

By the way, Skrillex has some cool songs.

Oh and we like dubstep, because when the drop comes, you want to start dancing like metalheads.

I've been once in a dubstep party in my university, with REAL speakers, and woofers(bigger than me). I could feel the bass so hard deep in my heart. I was thinking all my organs are moving, I have to say it was a great feeling and I liked it a lot.