Archeage World

xDrac

RY7dd.png

Hey there. I just launched a new site about Archeage Online called Archeage World.

It focuses mainly on Archeage's artistic and art related side.

It shall highlight the beauty of the game and let people enjoy the different and diverse sights the game has to offer.

Would be cool if you show up and give it a visit!

http://archeageworld.com/

_____

Videos showing what Archeage is - Archeage is an MMORPG developed by XLGAMES.

Other than TERA, ArcheAge really is the inofficial Lineage III.

G*Star 2010 - ArcheAge gameplay trailer 2

-

It'd be cool if you paid me a visit,

possibly register on the forums

and bring some life to them.

THANK YOU

That game has terrible graphics.

lol? It has the best graphics in an MMO to date.

http://archeageworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/c4.jpg <- This is INGAME.

I checked the site today.

Question.Is this working with servers like L2?I mean this is a server that u have developed?

No, this isn't a server by any means.

Archeage is a korean MMO just like Lineage II was before it came to NA and Europe.

Archeage is being developed by Jake Song, the same guy that brought the Lineage series to life.

Jake Song originally made Lineage the game we all loved. He resigned from NCSoft to build his own company which is now called XLGAMES and from that point on L2 got crappy with it's new updates etc because many other employees left to make Tera.

Jake Song now developes Archeage, his baby as he likes to say. Archeage is very similar to Lineage in many aspects. Not only in the name

LineAGE

ArcheAGE

But only from the systems it has for example the Open PvP, being able to attack anyone anywhere at any given time etc.

Other than Lineage though, Archeage lets you have a LOT more freedom. And obviously the graphics are a milion times better since it runs on the Cry Engine 3.

I dedicated a fansite to that game as it's not vastly known in NA/Europe yet.

Archeage will hold it's fith closed beta in a few weeks over in Korea where it isn't even released yet.

Archeage is set to come over sea to NA and Europe too, probably sometime next year.

So, no. archeageworld.com is by no means a private server or anything. It's meant to showcase the game to people that don't know about it yet, get them hooked and excited and let them gain some knowledge. Everyone is very welcome.

Years ago I first saw the video that I linked in my first post and I was impressed by the physics, graphics and overall concept of the game. Later on as I got more involved with the game and gained more information I learned that Jake Song, the former head behind Lineage II is developing it and that got me even more hooked. I see it as my personal Lineage 3 that sadly never saw the light of the world. And for this, I want to dedicate the fansite and have people love this game as much as we all loved Lineage. Because that guy, Jake Song, really knows how to make a game with a soul. :)

Alright so beta has been closed not and we are waiting the official launch?

CBT5 (closed beta test) will start in a few weeks in Korea. That means the game is still in beta. An Open Beta is scheduled to begin (in korea) at the end of this year. We should soon get a publisher for EU/NA too and we can probably expect the game over here in english in about 2013.

So basically u made the site just to learn for that game.....

I made the site for people to know about the game, discuss about it etc.

It's about Archeage, yes. But it's also a community and anyone is absolutely welcome to just join and have a good time on the forums.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login. Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).
    • ready server for sale, also available for testing with ready and beautiful npc zone pvp with custom 2 epic core orfen lvl2 with all maps ready all quests work at 100% ready comm  board with buffer teleport gm shop service anyone interested send me a pm many more that I forget  Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)    Adena : x7 (Premium: x10)   Drop : x7 (Premium: 10)   Spoil : x7 (Premium: 10)   Seal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)   Raid Boss EXP/SP : x10   Raid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)   Epic Boss Drop : x1 Enchants   Safe Enchant : +3   Max Enchant : +16   Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance : 55%   Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance : 60% Game Features   GMShop (Max. B-Grade)   Mana Potions (1000 MP, 10 sec Cooldown)   NPC Buffer (Include all buffs, 2h duration)   Auto-learn skills (Except Divine Inspiration)   Global Gatekeeper   Skill Escape: 15 seconds or /unstuck   1st Class Transfer (Free)   2nd Class Transfer (Free)   3rd Class Transfer (700 halisha mark)   Subclass (Items required from Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda + Top B Weapon + 984 Cry B)   Subclass 5 Subclasses + Main (Previous subclasses to level 75 to add new one)   Noblesse (Full Retail Quest)   Buff Slots: 24 (28 with Divine Inspiration LVL 4)   Skill Sweeper Festival added (Scavenger level 36)   Skill Block Buff added   Maximum delevel to keep Skills: 10 Levels   Shift + Click to see Droplist   Global Shout & Trade Chat   Retail Geodata and Pathnodes   Seven Signs Retail   Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon at towns   Dimensional Rift (Min. 3 people in party to enter - Instance)   Tyrannosaurus drop Top LS with fixed 50% chance   Fast Augmentation System (Using Life Stones from Inventory)   Chance of getting skills (Normal 1%, Mid 3%, High 5%, Top 10%)   Wedding System with 30 seconds teleport to husband/wife Olympiad & Siege   Olympiad circle 14 days. (Maximum Enchant +6)   Olympiads time 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3)   Non-class 5 minimum participants to begin   Class based disabled   Siege every week.   To gain the reward you need to keep the Castle 2 times. Clans, Alliances & Limits   Max Clients/PC: 2   Max Clan Members: 36   Alliances allowed (Max 1 Clans)   24H Clan Penalties   Alliance penalty reset at daily restart (3-5 AM)   To bid for a Clan Hall required Clan Level 6 Quests x3   Alliance with the Ketra Orcs   Alliance with the Varka Silenos   War with Ketra Orcs   War with the Varka Silenos   The Finest Food   A Powerful Primeval Creature   Legacy of Insolence   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2   Seekers of the Holy Grail   Guardians of the Holy Grail   Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force   The Zero Hour   Delicious Top Choice Meat   Heart in Search of Power   Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe   Yoke of the Past     Renegade Boss (Monday to Friday 20:00)   All Raid Boss 18+1 hours random respawn   Core (Jewel +1 STR +1 DEX) Monday, Wednesday and Friday 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Cruma Tower: 80)   Orfen (Jewel +1 INT +1 WIT) Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Sea of Spores: 80)   Ant Queen Monday and Friday 21:00 - 22:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Ant Nest: 80)   Zaken Monday,Wednesday,Friday 22:00 - 23:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Devil's Isle: 80)   Frintezza Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 22:00 – 23:00 (Need CC of 4 party and 7 people in each party min to join the lair, max is 8 party of 9 people each)   Baium (lvl80) Saturday 22:00 – 23:00   Antharas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Valakas) 22:00 – 23:00   Valakas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Antharas) 22:00 – 23:00   Subclass Raids (Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda) 18hours + 1 random   Noblesse Raid (Barakiel) 6 hours + 15min random   Varka’s Hero Shadith 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Hero Hekaton 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Varka)   Varka’s Commander Mos 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Commander Tayr 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Varka)
    • Have a great day! Unfortunately, we can not give you the codes at the moment, but they will be distributed as soon as trial is back online, thanks for understanding! Other users also can reply there for codes, we will send them out some time after.
    • Ok mates i would like to play a pridestyle server (interluide, gracie w/ever) Is there any such server online and worth playing?
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock