Internet Cafe

Xerus

1. Low Prices: People sometimes want just to check their emails or burn like crazy on a game. You have to fulfill both of their desires at a low cost. A member card or so, might be a good choice.

2. Nice hardware: Be sure to put some latest computer parts in your systems. Your gamers should enjoy lagless experience on their games. You should also check in daily base your external hardware, like mice, headphones and keyboards for damage and be sure to invest some money on buying extra of 'em so you can replace them fast. People don't like cheap and damaged hardware.

3. A good internet connection & a nice OS: OMG, don't ever open an Internet Cafe with like 24mbps. It's not even worth the invest. Be sure to get a contract with a good ISP with a stable connection. Also prevent any network leakage from your stations. Last but not least, your software shouldn't be THAT restrictive. You should allow a filesystem usage (with appropriate permissions etc..) and a clean desktop like old school stuff. I personally hate ready-made gaming software for computers where you can just hit start game and play...

4. Gaming Saloon: Dedicate a space in your cafe, just for console gaming. Put 2-3 gaming consoles, nice big screens and 2 big couches for your customers. A bar (for cafe, drinks & other stuff like sandwitches or so) might be a good addition to that.

5. Give your space, a nice look & feel: From the logo, to the interior design of your internet cafe, you should be careful! You should give the customer the feel of being on a space, a different dimension and so on. Some game wallpapers printed on the wall, nice neons and stuff might be interesting. A/C for the summer is also a MUST. Make sure you put some windows around the shop. You want light to come into your space.

6. Hire good know-how people: If a problem occures, your staff has to be ready to help the customer. No one want to have this fat guy, unable to move, bored to death in the bar.

7. And most important: Improvise EVENTS and LAN Parties: People love to compete. Organize tournaments and events with prices and you'll see your cafe rise to the top!

8. Advertise on social media and make a website: Keep eveyone ud-to-date with your latest game additions and events. Make nice posters, make events on facebook to gather likes and so much more! Advertisment on internet is costless and very promising!

If you do follow those 8 advices, your internet cafe would blow. I can barely guarantee that...

Hope I helped. Good luck with your investment,

Blane

Thanks Blane.. i am thinking that i will start with 6 pc and 2 ps3 for start and if things go well i will put some more so i think the 24 mb connection is enough for start... i will set bandwidth limitation to 4 mb for each pc