L2JSandorA What About 02 Server?

what pedroo said

i also suggest u to close the 01 server also and gtfo of L2 scene cuz ppl like u made this game dying!!!

i suggest to buy one gun , after go to your bath and push the trigger asshole. f@ckbrainer

oh you gonna report me? what a baby cryer

i hope u die btw :)

go f@ck your self this kiddos like you i give every morning 1 eyros for take my coffee from the shop. ASSHOLE !!!!

Safe 6, max 25

Normal 65%

Blessed 85% (100 apiga each)

Not stuckable auguments

Without costum items..

Farm area.. 1 mob 5 apiga each

5 votes 20 apiga..

If u want event gm pm me.

Edit: about rbs,make them x2 rings with 20-24 hours random respawn,also you should make a npc for the respawn time.

go f@ck your self this kiddos like you i give every morning 1 eyros for take my coffee from the shop. ASSHOLE !!!!

are u the guy of ur gif?

because i think u could look like him, a fuking RETARD with nolifee

Safe 6, max 25

Normal 65%

Blessed 85% (100 apiga each)

Not stuckable auguments

Without costum items..

Farm area.. 1 mob 5 apiga each

5 votes 20 apiga..

If u want event gm pm me.

Edit: about rbs,make them x2 rings with 20-24 hours random respawn,also you should make a npc for the respawn time.

good continue to suggest's :)

D3athLeGend there is a problem. O one moment it is not one but many.

First you don’t have imagination. Yours ideas about servers is an epic fail because you mostly care about money and we all now that.

Second how you want a serious player to play on your server??? I had a char with evas saint main class on oly. I play with my skills against all that donators with all this stacked agouments changes and passives and last day i was second in the list from 65 ppls who was in my class and the olybiad was bugged. I log in oly the last day and i win in the row the guy how was first in my class evas saint. Then i win hero titan how make prefrenzy in oly and then i win a very skillful player how was at place 5 at profets from 80 ppl how was at this class and all they make restart and i dont get any point. After 4-5 days i lost the hero from the bug you just close the server.

And how many times have you close the server and opened again?? 1-2??

How a serious player can trust you and play your server???

You now that only donators and noobs 12-13 years old play on your server and they have already start boring.

And at the end how to go and play a server how has an admin how make ddos attack in any interlude server because his server was fail??? I was waiting for a month for L2Impulse because he have a good admin how now about coding and he make a good server. In first 4-5 min when server was up in newbie zone we have log in more than 100 ppl without any lag before the big ddos attack.

That was a serious server and if it is necessary i will wait for another month to upgrade the ddos protection and play in that server and not in yours. Almost everyone thing with this way. We will play any server we want except yours.

This is what L2 private server community is like

tumblrl8n1.gif

This is the only reason why you server live longer than a week.

But they have to go to CoD one day.

So maybe you do something fuking unique?

D3athLeGend there is a problem. O one moment it is not one but many.

First you don’t have imagination. Yours ideas about servers is an epic fail because you mostly care about money and we all now that.

Second how you want a serious player to play on your server??? I had a char with evas saint main class on oly. I play with my skills against all that donators with all this stacked agouments changes and passives and last day i was second in the list from 65 ppls who was in my class and the olybiad was bugged. I log in oly the last day and i win in the row the guy how was first in my class evas saint. Then i win hero titan how make prefrenzy in oly and then i win a very skillful player how was at place 5 at profets from 80 ppl how was at this class and all they make restart and i dont get any point. After 4-5 days i lost the hero from the bug you just close the server.

And how many times have you close the server and opened again?? 1-2??

How a serious player can trust you and play your server???

You now that only donators and noobs 12-13 years old play on your server and they have already start boring.

And at the end how to go and play a server how has an admin how make ddos attack in any interlude server because his server was fail??? I was waiting for a month for L2Impulse because he have a good admin how now about coding and he make a good server. In first 4-5 min when server was up in newbie zone we have log in more than 100 ppl without any lag before the big ddos attack.

That was a serious server and if it is necessary i will wait for another month to upgrade the ddos protection and play in that server and not in yours. Almost everyone thing with this way. We will play any server we want except yours.

how many days you have to loggin  oly or play at my server and you tell that thinks?

This is what L2 private server community is like

tumblrl8n1.gif

This is the only reason why you server live longer than a week.

But they have to go to CoD one day.

So maybe you do something fuking unique?

true.

i suggest to buy one gun , after go to your bath and push the trigger asshole. f@ckbrainer

Omg, so much anger... The truth is, rates 500 or 1000, rb jewely from raid bosses or gm shop, farm zone in Monastery of silence or in middle of giran, doesnt really matter, make something that will make your server different from others.

Omg, so much anger... The truth is, rates 500 or 1000, rb jewely from raid bosses or gm shop, farm zone in Monastery of silence or in middle of giran, doesnt really matter, make something that will make your server different from others.

maaaan wai u rteeacch deees pros? 1222x rates best don't listen to him.

put RB jewels for 7 elpy testicles in GM shop

then make Oly no RB jewel.

So people farm for Rb jewel  3min by lvling up to 103 lvl buying no grade, d grade, C grade, a grade, rainbow grade then pvP in oly with NO RB jewel.

Pro server.