EUW 1800ish account

menstrualchunk

bump

if it has some skins too and above 1800 iam ready to pay 80 euros, as soon as we manage the deal.

i got ~1920 elo and ~25 skins.... sellling for 100euro....money up front...interested?

if yes i can send you pics

also i would like to get done with the deal by a trusted middleman.

most of the staff dont need a middleman. you should use one if you trade with a single user.

You'll waste your money.Once the user you've selected trades with you, then he can instantly report a stolen account on LoL Support Section and get his account back.

And the worst part is that LoL industry doesn't allow trades and sells between accounts.So, you won't be able to state that you've bought your account.

You'll waste your money.Once the user you've selected trades with you, then he can instantly report a stolen account on LoL Support Section and get his account back.

And the worst part is that LoL industry doesn't allow trades and sells between accounts.So, you won't be able to state that you've bought your account.

thats what low post and untrusted ppl do. not the majority.

Guest Elfocrash

Even if i change the email adress to my adress?

He still can manage to get his account back by reporting it as a stolen one?

Wow that's bad. 

trusted members of the forum won't do something like that. Who is gonna through poop on his reputation for 50-100 euros?

We don't say that these kind of people don't exist but sure not the "colored" nickname guys