for Elfocrash

JeetKuneDo

Why he is moderator  if he dont know about Moderation nothing!? why he gave me -1 rep? for my ups? okay but why when i ask 2 times to moders ( please delete my ups) no body performed it? and WTF why Elfocrash  delete post by client?? if you Elfocrash want decrease my rep without reasons and dismiss me from forum because pioples buy my pack not your. u have wrong things about it.

Im Suggest to take moderation from him.

Guest Elfocrash

There are some rules and you should read them. You did 6 bumps in 3 hours on each topic

you have non adequate answer. u dont read my topic good. okay pioples know who is right and we will see

Obviously Elfocrash is right since you bumped 6 times in less than 3 hours as he stated above.

There are some rules and you should read them. You did 6 bumps in 3 hours on each topic

What rules bro ? This forum is a bordel you dekarma him for his bumps following the rules but he is right when he requested cleans to his topic no one gave him attention. Nevertheless there are full of bots spamming the sections and no one cares for them. Nice rules I admire.

Дев этот пидорас снизил мне репу  не из-за апов. а из-за конкуренции я два джы просил модеров почистить тему. а тут бледаь когда я апнул тему подряд что бы привлечь внимание раз и мне дали -1

YHkp1.png

Considering that the topic is one day old

I see that you did the right action but look what I said and tell me if I'm wrong.

What rules bro ? This forum is a bordel you dekarma him for his bumps following the rules but he is right when he requested cleans to his topic no one gave him attention. Nevertheless there are full of bots spamming the sections and no one cares for them. Nice rules I admire.

When you follow the rules folllow ALL the rules not the half. This is how it goes

Elfocrash  ill make it because 2 times im asked about delette my bump and no reaction when im will up 3 times u came so fast and gave me -1 to my rep. wtf?? and u dont answer why u delete  post by client?????????

он просто ганд0н и пид0рас. прочти чуть ниже пост