Prophet Skill : Counter Critical

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your comments above only serve to confirm my words about the lack of competence among the participants in this discussion. You posted a screenshot of a logo, although the full and actual version of the logo is presented in the same post. Please be more attentive. @Ave or is it also necessary to explain that the logo, the screenshots that you made, were used at the initial stage, when the main and unique logo was not ready? Facepalm You mention that the language on the site is sometimes in Russian and sometimes in English. I understand you're used to working with outdated technologies where there is no admin panel to edit text. However, we provide such a feature, and all texts can be easily edited through it. Content filling and translation are the responsibility of the website administrator, not ours. Someone shared a link to a non-working website? You made a mistake here too. First, at the time this thread was created, the site was fully functional. Second, the current error is related to the web server or hosting, which, again, is outside our responsibility, but hosting admin, ask him about it. For those claiming that we sell "images" @Nightw0lf instead of websites – I advise you to carefully review our portfolio once again. Click on the links to the projects where we fully developed the websites, and see for yourself that they work perfectly, not just for a day, but for years.  The complaint about us supposedly not completing the website. The project was fully completed. If the clients had behaved appropriately and communicated politely, all corrections would have been made. But when only 1 out of 10 messages is constructive – sorry, that’s not part of our services. Regarding the refund: the clients requested a refund, and currently, the entire amount on our account is blocked. If PayPal decides in their favor, it will turn out that we completed the project, delivered it, and in the end, we’re the ones who got scammed. In that case, we will have to take legal action and hold the clients accountable for fraud. In conclusion, our work has been performed with full professionalism and adherence to the agreement. Unfortunately, it is clear that the client’s actions are driven by irrationality and an unwillingness to engage in fair and reasonable communication. We stand by the quality of our work and will take all necessary steps to protect our rights against any baseless accusations.   Frankly, I did not expect to find such a large number of inattentive and unskilled individuals on this forum, leaving comments without even understanding the most basic facts.
    • I hereby grant you the ability of reading.     🫳                                                                 ->   🌟   <- Now you shall find what you are looking for! 🫴
    • Please explain how you ported it. You probably didn't define split9 values
  • Topics