[Share]Something Useful 4 Hlapex Users

Bantito

In some java servers seems to be fixed? :shock: untill yesterday I was using the enchant S code ok, but today after server update and restar... I was jailed after sending the code :lol: OR... maybe only works ok if you talk to custom gmshop seller and not ANY seller? :o because yesterday I tried with cusom gmshop and no problems, today I tried with another seller and BAM jail

In some java servers seems to be fixed? :shock: untill yesterday I was using the enchant S code ok' date=' but today after server update and restar... I was jailed after sending the code :lol: OR... maybe only works ok if you talk to custom gmshop seller and not ANY seller? :o because yesterday I tried with cusom gmshop and no problems, today I tried with another seller and BAM jail[/quote']

It should work. Sometimes it gets bugged and u gotta restart game + hlapex

THXXXXXXXXX u r the best!!! I have 2kkk on a 2x server XD Works, sticky this topic! ^^

Btw any1 know how to bot on l2j? :-P I have money but i can't lvl :-P

Codes for D/C/B/A enchant scrolls?

THXXXXXXXXX u r the best!!! I have 2kkk on a 2x server XD Works' date=' sticky this topic! ^^

Btw any1 know how to bot on l2j? :-P I have money but i can't lvl :-P

Codes for D enchant scrolls?[/quote']

waht server?

yeah mabye i make a list.. but its so mutch :x (lets make a database of that codes @ bantito :P ;) )guys tell me what iteams you want .. and i will make a list of that...

If you can make all enchants codes [that you can buy them from shop 4 free]

please. I really apriciate that.

Guyz i propose a solution post the id's of shop and item here and let ppl translate it to hex What do u think?

Would be nice :))

I already have item ids but it costs me adena if I try it that way >.>... Whatever, I'm still waiting.