BIG MARKET "CORE" EPICS

hard to get in touch with

hard to work out a deal

at the end trying to lure you into some shady method instead of the normal item - adena ingame trade O_o"

all in all i dont recommend him

ps: yes, i dont have any posts, dont need to point it out. its ur decision to either trust what i wrote, or just to ignore it.

Well in this forum there are mostly items/accounts sells for real life money (euroes) and ofc there is always the question who gives or who sends first . It is hard to belive anyone who has low a-beep-t of previous trades made in this forum . You can either trust the opposite side or find a middle man .

The middle man role is exactly to prevent scams happening between the 2 sides in the trade , and i strongly recommend you if you don't have any vouches , don't even try to intemidate the other side . Cheers.

Middle man's msn :  ScarfaceL2@yahoo.com  or  icq: 612817962

Commision negotiable (Lower than the rest)               

And just a simple question , ur claiming that you sold like 4 or 5 epics so far , can i know to whom ? I don't know why but i have  the feeling you dont have anything at all . If you did i wouldn't pm you for like 3 days now just so you enter either in msn or icq and talk to me .

1 More day and i will just report u to one of the moderators , ur not just a scammer but also you put fake prices and ruin the market .