[Report] UEFA Euro 2012 - Topic

BonJovi®

Well, hi again. I would like to request a clean on my topic from the page 80 and after. I want to ask from someone to clean all the off topics replies who are related to politics because this is a football related topic and not about the damn politicians.

Also some flames (again), some people can't understand damn...

Na na na na ... DIE -.-

4:1 BB Greece! :*

I guess die is refering to Greeece, so I would consider this a racistic behavior and I'll report it.

FACK GREECE

Racism again.

stupid people have always luck ... :D iykwim

Flame (related to Greeks)

German -leeching-s and luckers, While karagkounis told that they will let german to win he was right. Now noone can talk for this result....QQ

"German f*ckers" being racistic as well.

Take care. Regards.

It's not the first time that they do something like that. In addition this is football and not a topic related to politics if you wanna fight about who ows what and to who create another topic and fight all day long but please stop f*cking up the euro topic with those craps. Anyway just clean the flames & replies related to politics

Ι suggest that this topic to go to junk as soon as the euro finish.

Flames will get deleted - so does the post hunters will lose the meaningless replies

Agree on that, well there is no reason to keep it open either in Tech/World News when euro finishes so +1

Ι suggest that this topic to go to junk as soon as the euro finish.

Flames will get deleted - so does the post hunters will lose the meaningless replies

it will go @ spam section