New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

Dude i dont go on that server just like you dont wanna go on this server ... Its laggin , nothing new features just afk in giran for votes so its boring ... This server had RB's on so we could do massive pvps between clans for them , it had CRP bosses so again mass pvp for them it was fun it was worth pvping... On that renaisance all you have to do its stay town afk and obtain vote items ... STUPID !

I dont want play this fail server.if you have ballz come rena show me your clan powa camoon

Rena? Aha Ok Renaisance? That Admin Tells 05.05 Will Fix Lag And Then We Understand That Was A Lie Only? Its? ahah Noob Server

You are 0 about ddos info ! You try fix? ax0a0xa0x0ax0

first of all i know all what is doing the admin from samdora and you are talking here with no sens np untill thonight i will start ddos samdora too

first of all i know all what is doing the admin from samdora and you are talking here with no sens np untill thonight i will start ddos samdora too

Maybe Better Tell Us The Tİme When U Will Fixx Al Probs. Then start DDos Him/Her. We Wanna Play And We Must Know When?

hahahah First Sandora have good protection try it and nothing you will see ![  thonight aa ok nice !

i just wanna play enjoy my time with my friends have some fun make some fraps pvp

Thanks for screwing us guyz, you're maybe having fun DDoSing servers for your own reasons but you're fcking up lot of ppl..just thanks.

if you have ballz come rena show me your clan powa camoon

Rena what? this admin tells for two weeks now "in two days we change dedicated" - " in two days we fix lag"  im still waiting that fix.

Thanks for screwing us guyz, you're maybe having fun DDoSing servers for your own reasons but you're fcking up lot of ppl..just thanks.

Rena what? this admin tells for two weeks now "in two days we change dedicated" - " in two days we fix lag"  im still waiting that fix.

Rena FUll Fail Server. I believe Ceoflex Will Fix Server. Or Buy New Dedicate. He Said Tonight We Can Play Fresh.. I Hope Its True