New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

And your happy you but that noob from sandora to ddos servers ? EVERYONE knows sandora is the worst server alive + your a retarded turk brotha , you got no ballz to play and you start ddos freakin slut , NO BALLZ TO PLAY BECUASE YOU KNOW YOU GONNA GET OWNED ON EVERY SERVER FREAKIN SLUT !

Boy First listen me ! Only not attackER me my friends.And we dont start account steals if server alive soon you will see :) Sandora admin attack too.Attack reason they make adversite all servers join l2amnesia etc bla bla. We dont like that.And he say show me your power etc i think it'S enough. gL.kİDDO !

Boy First listen me ! Only not attackER me my friends.And we dont start account steals if server alive soon you will see :) Sandora admin attack too.Attack reason they make adversite all servers join l2amnesia etc bla bla. We dont like that.And he say show me your power etc i think it'S enough. gL.kİDDO !

Stop qq you are 0 you have no power you dont know how to ddos the ddos is made by samdora he still have his booter and have like 8-9k bots nothing more

Stop qq you are 0 you have no power you dont know how to ddos the ddos is made by samdora he still have his booter and have like 8-9k bots nothing more

When Will Be Server Continue Normal Progress? Tel lus Estimated Time Please To Wait.

Go buy ddos protection again open again down.And i wait some players make items.After you will see in town cry! Your server always Die !

I dont think im the kid here retarded turk i just wanna play enjoy my time with my friends have some fun make some fraps pvp , you on the other hand just afk in giran , SPAM ALL FORUMS THAT YOUR CLAN IS THE BEST , and you ask your stupid friends to ddos just because you know you will suck on this server and got no ballz to pvp against us , that means your a newb turk i hope you will die in RL because your to retarded for this world newb shiet you are 0 , you dont have ballz to pvp us , you just make ddos you are shiet !!!

Go buy ddos protection again open again down.And i wait some players make items.After you will see in town cry! Your server always Die !

you are just a fukking idiot kid with no brain who try to get the credits for the ddos but you never did a ddos and you dont know how to do it!

I dont think im the kid here retarded turk i just wanna play enjoy my time with my friends have some fun make some fraps pvp , you on the other hand just afk in giran , SPAM ALL FORUMS THAT YOUR CLAN IS THE BEST , and you ask your stupid friends to ddos just because you know you will suck on this server and got no ballz to pvp against us , that means your a newb turk i hope you will die in RL because your to retarded for this world newb shiet you are 0 , you dont have ballz to pvp us , you just make ddos you are shiet !!!

You Are Right But He İs Not The Cause Of DC And DOwntime. sandore Do This .He Is Noob DDOser..

I dont want play this fail server.if you have ballz come rena show me your clan powa camoon

you are just a fukking idiot kid with no brain who try to get the credits for the ddos but you never did a ddos and you dont know how to do it!

Hahaha you can show me who make ddos? maybe dont speak free.LEarn how make with protection server.! Always Die !