New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

First of all don't compare our server with shi.t lagging server renaisance 20 time closed becase of ddos and now same shit it will be closed again becase of laggs  and 2nd don't troll us with your oppinions

renaissance is better server than your epic l2amneshit,at this time renaissance got powerfull ddos protections,he just need to change his machine,also qq for you ceonab

renaissance is better server than your epic l2amneshit,at this time renaissance got powerfull ddos protections,he just need to change his machine,also qq for you ceonab

he jsut buyed a dedicated with ddos protection nothing more if he change machine he will get again ddos so he is epic w/e we will see and his server suc.k like hell as your was too unbalanced and full of bugs so qq

PS: i am w8 for ddos server patch is uploaded

ceoflex my friend your server i hope the best from renaissance....to renai GS hit me 3k dmg without actives and i have active shield :/......And Ceoflex Tell me Were are you From plz.....

We  was working for the perfect balance and skills chance (not like other renaisanceshit server) you will can see it when server will be live :)

We  was working for the perfect balance and skills chance (not like other renaisanceshit server) you will can see it when server will be live :)

all ppl said same and what happened later .. server is 100% unbalance bla bla

So late.If the server is 100% ready why do you wait so long?

Probably they are doing some tests in-game to be sure that everything will be normal, don't forget that many server after the "big launch", usually fail. And they lose a big amount of community, probably they want to avoid something like that. That's good.