New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

Sid fuq off turk with your jew retarded clan you said you gonna DDOS dis server but you cant because they got DDOS protection im waiting you turks on this server to freakin own you 1 more time loosers ! Remember giran siege pwned you so frekain hard with 4 pts against 4 so QQ turk QQ

QQ Date of birth 1995 boy remember sandora i hack your acc pw join and destruction your all items after i see  with flexxu char you start cry nigga for speak with deATHlegend and give my items back etc aahahahaha

QQ Date of birth 1995 boy remember sandora i hack your acc pw join and destruction your all items after i see  with flexxu char you start cry nigga for speak with deATHlegend and give my items back etc aahahahaha

and you are happy?for some iteme's ? who care about sandora fail sv :|

I told you men the real clans flame each other about game , about pvps , about numbers but you cant do that homie you flame of age , family , mother and you know why ? BECAUSE YOU NEVER OWNED ME IN A FREAKIN PVP SERVER WITH YOUR RANDOM TURK CLAN HOMIE !!! SO FUQ DIS AND ADMIT IT , A 95 BIRTH KID OWNED YA TURK RANDOM CLAN FUQ

I told you men the real clans flame each other about game , about pvps , about numbers but you cant do that homie you flame of age , family , mother and you know why ? BECAUSE YOU NEVER OWNED ME IN A FREAKIN PVP SERVER WITH YOUR RANDOM TURK CLAN HOMIE !!! SO FUQ DIS AND ADMIT IT , A 95 BIRTH KID OWNED YA TURK RANDOM CLAN FUQ

Ok by funnyboy.

rene IT'S A FAIL SV ,ALOT OF BUGGS,LAG AND OTHER'S :) dexter give you iteme's and you don't have ballz to leave bcz only here(rene) you can win hahahaha

"dexter give you items" what items? u joke right .. ?

W/E Turks if you wanna come here and fight for RB's ( i bet you got no idea to make Grand RB quests aint a problem turks i think there is gonna be shop with em' ) and see who win and who will take raids or you can afk in town ( like you always do ) we will pvp for dem RB's

W/E Turks if you wanna come here and fight for RB's ( i bet you got no idea to make Grand RB quests aint a problem turks i think there is gonna be shop with em' ) and see who win and who will take raids or you can afk in town ( like you always do ) we will pvp for dem RB's

Bla bla bla 15 years old boy Your ages totally we make Quest kiddo.

English please turk shiet i cant understand sheit from your turk-eng language you got 26 years old but got 0 skills at eng language frekin turk sheit , im not 15 im 17 in the first place and i told you , you can flame me only by age , family and mother because in game you suck and you know it ! PEACE HOMIE !!!

14? want i upload your 1 more photo?:) %100 14 or 15  go learn l2 kiddo

At least im cute and i look sexy not like you , you got more hair on your face than i have on my ass DAFUQ ? HAIRY TURKS i ques you got a freakin SAFARI at your ASS

At least im cute and i look sexy not like you , you got more hair on your face than i have on my ass DAFUQ ? HAIRY TURKS i ques you got a freakin SAFARI at your ASS

xaxaxaxa so fail comment. You are cute and sexy for you?What about others? Do they like you? I don't think so. "HOMIE"