What Pack To Choose?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What Pack To Choose?

• L2jKatara
    • L2jFrozen
    • L2jDairo
    • L2aCis

Question

hi all...i decide to make my 1st server...i have tried L2jFrozen and L2jDario.....But i had errors.....now i want to start again...becouse i am new dev and it is my 1st server i want a pack with fixed  .cheats,hacks etc and easy to edit it....please vote what pack do you think is better for me.....vote and say why you choose it..

13 answers to this question

So bad that you added L2J katara , it isn't a project , just some stupid guys shared this pack. But the version is very old , with many mods that you must search them ( they aren't in configs ) and with bugs too. Let me know that the newest version of L2J katara is totally bug less but this old one sucks , so just avoid to use it.

For aCis you must give a big try to get access , just contact Tryskell and talk about it. For sure it's the best choice.The only interlude pack with java engine for quests(the only I know) , fully working interlude features. The most stable project I have ever seen for years.

L2JDairo? My opinion is same with the L2J katara one.

If you don't have knowledge and you don't have enough time to learn , go for L2JFrozen.

So bad that you added L2J katara , it isn't a project , just some stupid guys shared this pack. But the version is very old , with many mods that you must search them ( they aren't in configs ) and with bugs too. Let me know that the newest version of L2J katara is totally bug less but this old one sucks , so just avoid to use it.

For aCis you must give a big try to get access , just contact Tryskell and talk about it. For sure it's the best choice.The only interlude pack with java engine for quests(the only I know) , fully working interlude features. The most stable project I have ever seen for years.

L2JDairo? My opinion is same with the L2J katara one.

If you don't have knowledge and you don't have enough time to learn , go for L2JFrozen.

Becouse i am new i will try L2jFrozen ......but i have some problems with weapons..