more with hlapex?

zio

hi, guys, i try to use hlapex in dragon-network whit the same system to learn skills without book posted somes days ago and i found that for now you can expand your craft/wh/shop space with fishing tickets from level 0 to level 9 (you don't need to spend tickets from level 1 to 8).

i try to enchant an armor directly from lvl 1 to 5 by changing codes, but i found out that the code is allways the same for a weapon+0 or +5 so i can't do anithing with hlapex...

i wanna test it with book of giants (try to enchant a skill from level 1 directly to lvl 9) but unfortunately i haven't one... you can test by yourself maybe i will buy one to try later...

now i'm working also on donation menager, but i don't think i will able to get somthing with hlapex from him...

post if you have any other idea

ok to learn expand craft/wh/inventory go to fisherman guild member and choose "please teach me to fish" then with hlapex go to sniffer set

client--->server and then capture.

now return ingame and choose what skill you wanna learn (don't click to learn, you need only the description) then go to hlapex and look at the code:

for expample the code to expand common craft to level 1 is:

6B 59 05 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00

now copy the code to advanced and write:

6C 59 05 00 00 01 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 to learn the skill directly to lvl 2

6C 59 05 00 00 01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 to learn the skill directly to lvl 3

6C 59 05 00 00 01 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 to learn the skill directly to lvl 9

attentiont to change the 6B with 6C.

you need the tickets to do this but for example you can learn the skill to level 9 without paying the ticket for level 1 to 8, it's a good thig :)

this method is the same with the spellbook, you can learn a skill without spellbook to lvl 2 or after (to learn level 1 you need the book).

• 1 year later...