[CnC] L2 Meditation template

After a loong loong time I decided to show here some work of mine, just to keep you up to date with my latest portfolio additions.

Here you go:

L2 Meditation Website Template

Please rate & comment (ideas etc..)

Thanks in advance!

Yours, Blane

all are fine except the letters

Could you be more specific? I mean which letters? The font for headers is part of the whole concept behind the site but maybe you're not talking about 'em (?).

Could you be more specific? I mean which letters? The font for headers is part of the whole concept behind the site but maybe you're not talking about 'em (?).

menu/start game and the welcome

menu/start game and the welcome

Hmm I might change it to something more suitable. Thanks!

Add borders maybe, it's simple & nice at the same time, I would put the navigation though on the left ;)

Borders where? The navigation is on the right because I didn't want the whole upper part (content & navigation) to be symetric with the big footer (image & vote links), but I might change the whole structure. Thank you! :)

Did your sig find inspiration on mine? lol :D

It's simple.. too simple for me. Tribal look, very uncommon. Looks okay though.

Haven't seen the sig of yours until I made mine. But eventually CrownBytes logo is a bit different and this sig is just there for demonstration purposes :) Thanks for your comment on tribals. It's something different (the font selection) I wanted to try and the outcome didn't suit well. Perhaps you could give me some "Gothic-Epic" font collection :) ? (in pm maybe! :P)

Tbh, i've expected something much better from ya!

Problem is that I'm sick of lineage2 websites. I've created many many of them and I sick of every single style. I'll re-design something and gonna post it here. Thanks anyway :)

Cheers :D

Well text is going to the code part,right Blane?

It could be image (since the font-family isn't available in all computers) but since CSS3's @font-face came out, it would be part of the code yes.

Borders, for the text

Stroking text isn't my style. In fact I dislike borders. I only do borders with low opacity. :)