Lineage ][ Unify [Updated]

The best Freya PvP server until now!Noone complains except 2-3 QQers who  they even dont know the basic things for that game! Up and join! You can see the pvps always and have fun! I am playing archer btw!

The best Freya PvP server until now!Noone complains except 2-3 QQers who  they even dont know the basic things for that game! Up and join! You can see the pvps always and have fun! I am playing archer btw!

Agree

server is balanced in the best way, farming is normal and good pvps

This is best example i can give you

Tricksters op ? HAHAHH I HAVE trickster and i hit daggers 1k with the curse that decreased p.def (i do not remember the name right now ) . You guys lying !!! Omg .. You are so funny . Server balance is that tank should kill everyone ? HAHAHA ! Tanks should kill all ? Tanks are defensive classes ! This is balance ! A trickster can kill a tank ! Every class make normal damages . Learn L2 ! You play servers that only tanks are playable and make 2k and kill everyone . You think that classes that are OP in other failed servers should be OP in all rest of servers . Please learn what balance means ! And btw you should be veeeeerrryyyyyy noob that a trickster hit you with 650 dmg ! HAHAH I ROLFED . I hit tanks with 300-400 crt max . Please quit from L2 . (For the guy that posted picture of tank)

• Funny, didn't knew tanks are defence classes in gracia/freya

• Funny, didn't knew that you are such trickster that give 300-400 crt.max while others hit 650 and you don 't even know about curse spell that decrease target :D, of course maybe the other trickster had pvp buffs etc

• Funny, didn't knew that you have the right to say others to learn play l2 while you don't even know skills

FakeSmile make ur own server and then you can say if it is fail or not . If you don't like something we do not care . I like the server the way it is cuz it is unique and much more balanced than other servers