Y U NO GFX EVENTS? O.O

vrfffffffsssw

I agree some gfx events would be nice , but there would be no prize and also we got 3-4 that one of them propably would win so i think its just waste of time , but it would be nice so newbies can see many styles of making sigs and would have the potential to imrpove C: , a really nice idea vrffffffffsssw, i hope gfx mods will make something soon :).

I agree some gfx events would be nice , but there would be no prize and also we got 3-4 that one of them propably would win so i think its just waste of time , but it would be nice so newbies can see many styles of making sigs and would have the potential to imrpove C: , a really nice idea vrffffffffsssw, i hope gfx mods will make something soon :).

Maxtor should give award access to GFX Mods o.O so they can create SOTW and give awards

we need weekly events

its summer bitch i started PS again .i.

ok gift now.

why im really afraid of that << soon >> ?

I think on this week Maxtor make some changes on forum not only on GFX mode.

Maxtor will let us know when the forum have been completed with its updates and GFX Mods/Global mods will announce when they will make the GFX Competition... Just be patient :).