interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

boy i will  not make wipe for sure we dont know yet what we make bro. we need to check all vote's and after i will write what i do. so be patient dont worry for nothing.

many people don't like to join old severs like myself something fresh.

why you dont join without wipe?give me a reason(fresh is not reason server run 1month)

As you cannot see my point of view or either answer my question...

Because i don't like to start on servers that already been running for one month or more...i like to start on the same level as everybody else  and it will be unfair for new starters..do you get  it now?

But i say it again we been playing soo many servers and starting all over soo many times so why everyone cant do it again? Maybe cos all old people are self centered ?

Man you have your point i have too.Admin open the server for 1month and now again wipe

you are fucking pissing me off .. He didn't closed because he wanted to .. He closed it because of DDOS attacks it's not his fault and it will be fair to open it again with wipe to be fair for everyone .. I can't get it why you want so much to don't wipe a server .. when farm is for 1 hour what's the problem lets all start on one level and see who are the best ones not some fucking random noobs who played in february to kill me and tell me a fuckin noob just becuase they have their items or they donated :)

you are -beep-ing pissing me off .. He didn't closed because he wanted to .. He closed it because of DDOS attacks it's not his fault and it will be fair to open it again with wipe to be fair for everyone .. I can't get it why you want so much to don't wipe a server .. when farm is for 1 hour what's the problem lets all start on one level and see who are the best ones not some -beep-ing random noobs who played in february to kill me and tell me a -beep-in noob just becuase they have their items or they donated :)

Thank you..even more clearly explained...

BrigaDier only 1 hour farm  so wtf are u scared if the server will wipe.

Ok don't join go find a server and what start all over again like u would here if server wipe?

Pathetic...get a brain.

I dont farm for nothing nab ,and now come some newbies  like you and want wipe soz (all old players dont want wipe i am not the only)

You can farm it again he's not the noob you are the noob cuz you can kill only new players with gear + 0 stop talking please come with wipe all to start on same level to see what pro you are or your clan ;)

And server had 600 online so if the half leave cause of wipe .And speak better (i say my opionion you say yours)kid..

Some newbies like me ? You don't even know me .. I play from his first server l2 LiberatorS you are the newbie  here ;) don't talk bullshits please and don't talk about who will join or who will not we will see ;)

You can farm it again he's not the noob you are the noob cuz you can kill only new players with gear + 0 stop talking please come with wipe all to start on same level to see what pro you are or your clan ;)

I dont kill newbies believe me i help them and if your problem is pk newbies admin can jail the nabs who kill them

I dont kill newbies believe me i help them and if your problem is pk newbies admin can jail the nabs who kill them

So there's no point to dont' want wipe ;) you can farm it again for 1 hour stop spaming now ;)