Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Server Must Be L2j

 

1.There Should Be Puss The Cat.

2.Gm shop with Quest Items.

3.Your Level Should be 78

(I Tried It On Banished 1.2.4)

 

Level Up Normaly Until 78. Of Course change your class.

(I tried Human Mystic)

 

1.lvl Until 3rd Prof and put it on with puss the cat.

2.go to gm shop Buy 1st class items.

3.Go to Grand Master In Gludio And Change Occupation to first(wizard).

4.Go to puss the cat add secon and third .

5.Just Restart

Viola !! You have 2 Classes At the same Time :) And add third Then. :)

maybe Later I will make Video or few Screenshots :)

This is very easy i think :)

  • 1 year later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..