[Dedicated Services]HostGator.com

Destorion

86900420.jpg

About HostGator Web Hosting...

Since its establishment in 2002, HostGator has been a world-leading provider of web hosting service. Although our headquarters is in Houston, Texas, we provide top-notch service to clients from over 200 countries internationally with our staff of over 750 employees. We offer Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated server packages for both beginners and professionals alike. Each of our shared Web Hosting plans includes 24/7/365 support, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and a 45-day money-back guarantee. If you would like to learn more, please visit our company page.

Hosting Plans:

Dedicated Plans

Web Hosting Plans

Reseller Hosting

VPS - Hosting

Support Section:

HostGator Support

Source: www.hostgator.com

great company , high support.

Indeed, One Of the Best Hosting Companies to the internet.... If i had the chance i would like to Host my own Site. :)

• 2 weeks later...

good company..with very good support to his costumers

Yes and very fast to their developers, i mean when you need them are there to help you...;) ;) If i had economic comfort then i would choose them... ;).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interested to design-dev 3  sites like topzone,maxcheaters and an huge site with L2 staff.

Anyway HostGator have any good package for no lag...etc...?

yeah, and the greatest support around some reports are solved in minutes.

so i m 1 of the few customers who got disappointed by the poor support of hostgator? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

europe?

cos so far us customer service is the best i´ve ever saw.