Looking to Hire a Highly Experianced L2 Developer

Im looking to Hire a highly experianced l2 developer for the reason being the ppl who help for free arent very helpful to begin with and have major attitude issues. so i guess just leave how much you charge and ill get back to you im on here every day. thank you

I need someone who knows how to Open Ports so the server can be online and how to edit textures and edit the enchant effects. and repair some of the glitches that are going on..

Hm...if anyone charge you for something like that he is really a retard.

Hm...if anyone charge you for something like that he is really a retard.

You are the retard.Check again what this guy said.Free man are not willing to help that much plus no one forcing this guy to pay.He does this by himself.So where is your problem?Instead of spamming in every single topic in order to increase your post count just stfu or post useful things.

You are the retard.Check again what this guy said.Free man are not willing to help that much plus no one forcing this guy to pay.He does this by himself.So where is your problem?Instead of spamming in every single topic in order to increase your post count just stfu or post useful things.

I Just tell my opinion,the things he request are to easy to get someone paid.

Im looking to Hire a highly experianced l2 developer for the reason being the ppl who help for free arent very helpful to begin with and have major attitude issues. so i guess just leave how much you charge and ill get back to you im on here every day. thank you

If so easy then u call retards the people who want to make some money with a legit way do it yourself freely

If so easy then u call retards the people who want to make some money with a legit way do it yourself freely

if he was greek i could,but he isn't so i can.i Just tell the things he request are EASY.