{Gr}look....

re pedia exw di se merikous server px pride

otan  exeis ena weapon s(grade) px Dragonic Bow ine ok  dn ixe tpt kana effect na pis oti exoun pira3ei ta shoulshot

alla otan pernic ta custom weapons exoun ena periergo effect otan varas auto pws mporw na to kanw ine me java code ?

exw kani kai ena akrivos idio an kapios mpr na to diagrapsei gt mou ipan na to kanw edw post http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=239634.0 ....

re pedia exw di se merikous server px pride

otan  exeis ena weapon s(grade) px Dragonic Bow ine ok  dn ixe tpt kana effect na pis oti exoun pira3ei ta shoulshot

alla otan pernic ta custom weapons exoun ena periergo effect otan varas auto pws mporw na to kanw ine me java code ?

exw kani kai ena akrivos idio an kapios mpr na to diagrapsei gt mou ipan na to kanw edw post http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=239634.0 ....

so by logicl i don't read grecian, i onle see Dragonic bow, effect, soulshot,

java code,

mm you mean you want to change effect of the draconic bow, or you want to change dragonic bow to be not S grade weapon but xm for exmple b grade, or you want to change soulshot effect and you want to know one thing how to do it in java code ?

huh am i right ? in some of this