Just to see maxtor what mistakes you have made!

Celebron

2s659oo.jpg

They flame me (me and my mother) and i dekarma them and they spoke with eflocrash (Bcuz they are friends) and eflocrash "fixed" they karma and he let -1 to me.

Check my language at follow topic http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=238407.60

Request to BAN Elfocrash.

what chance do you have to win versus him, he is moderator you're nothing here. You must be Raule to win a karma fight versus moderators -beep-yeanz.png

Ps im still waiting for that ban wich you promised me elfrocash scaled.php?server=42&filename=gustan.png&res=crop

what chance do you have to win versus him, he is moderator you're nothing here. You must be Raule to win a karma fight versus moderators -beep-yeanz.png

Ps im still waiting for that ban elfrocash scaled.php?server=42&filename=gustan.png&res=crop

Raule i don't want to be something here but Elfocrash thinks he is god but isn't true :S

He is L2 Moderator not forum moderator :/ Is totaly fail that :/

But maxtor never do something about that ... they flame all day and dekarma all users and when one friend of them got dekarma they cry cry cry and pouf the god elfocrash restore the karma :P

he can , so he is a god ...

my opinion ? just ask from a global moderator to fix this sh!t ...

talk with Finito better !

like something gonna change..

just go and find an another forum..best thing you gonna do..:)

No need to change forum or something like that and i don't wait to change something. i just to see eflocrash how idiot he is, he and his mind :)

he can , so he is a god ...

my opinion ? just ask from a global moderator to fix this sh!t ...

talk with Finito better !

Thanks but no1 is god :) (my Opinion)

No need to change forum or something like that and i don't wait to change something. i just to see eflocrash how idiot he is, he and his mind :)

as i told you,elfo is mod here.

mod here is like our government..they think they can do whatever they want..

so take your things and your knowledge and go split it in other forums tha really deserve it..

as i told you,elfo is mod here.

mod here is like our goverment..they think they can do whatever they want..

so take your things and your knowledge and go split it in other forums tha really deserve it..

Dude he is Lineage2 Moderator Not GLOBAL moderator :S

Thanks but no1 is god :) (my Opinion)

1) he will use excuses , like : Sorry , i didnt see that or something like that :)

2)ok,its a forum! he can be a god here because he cant be in real life

1) he will use excuses , like : Sorry , i didnt see that or something like that :)

2)ok,its a forum! he can be a god here because he cant be in real life :D

or some global mod will get him out from shit ^^

or some global mod will get him out from shit ^^

yes,but who actually cares ?

mxc is a fun forum/website for me for the time being ...

it became cause of the admin..

if the admin of this forum really was caring for the quality of this forum and not for the money,then mxc would probably be the best cheating forum in the world..but..

money makes the world..;)

i enjoy kind of cases, always fun to me. I was a serious guy here but after i've seen how mxc turned after we left staff, i turned into always make fun and shits.