L2 Abyss World x500 PvP Server

bullseye92

Failed serwer... When serwer start one player can solo all epic boss (need max 10 min alone) respawn boss 1 sec and ppl can farm it on night but on morning admin change all boss and now need full party for kill it coz hawe normal dmg (500-900) but with big attack speed 4 hit per secound and boss hawe big deff (from 27k hit on titan zealot frenzy blunt weppon hit for 1,5k) and now say me how i can kill this boss alone? 15 online on serwer and 10/15 players hawe full epic so how i can get party?

Warrior/mage bone cancel steal buff 100% and retail like so -7 buff reuse full buff 4 sec oh qq

Bosses supposed to die difficult and not getting soloed.It was an optimaziation and i made it like this.If you dont like our buff system then dont join us.I am not going to force anyone to join if you wish you just connect.Simple as that.Sorry but we are not going to give like 10 rows of buffs its not our style anyway.WHEN you join a server you read the features and if you like then you join.So saying something about the buff system since we had it announced is something that doesnt count.Also when a server opens for first time usually needs fixxes.I did them all in one night,all the mistakes that you found got fixxed.Anyway have fun.

I already explained.New server needs to change values onward.Bosses were too easy.Also 2-3 ppl got full set,all the other got like 1-2 and most none.If you want them too get company and raid together with clan or w/e.Mistakes can be maken but they get fixxed too.Enough of chit chat.Now everything is normal.

If you want an easy server with all people max enchant 123123 rows of buffs etc etc then this place aint for you.Have fun in the searching of your new server.And one favor from all of people who write bad comments for the server.Make a full structure of the problem and talk better would be a good idea.Be constructive when you critisize a server.Words like shitty,nothing special are nothing to my ears.I have worked a lot for this project and i dont want 2 random people to ruin my work for no reason.I give you all information when you join the server.If you dont like there are thousands of servers out there.Go search your own.