Searching For dedicated hosting

ADminWolverin

Question

Lineage 2 is massive multiplayer online roleplaying game, with different races and jobs.

We are going to start new project, totally free lineage2 shard. But the biggest problem is that, we dont earn with this, we offer this server for free, so we need also free sponsor for it.

We can add sponsors banner at site if needed, ingame announcements or somekinda other solution.

About 100-500 players at same time playing

Send email to master1996_1@hotmail.com

all ideas and suggestions are welcome

(Server's Site : http://www.l2lostdreams.net/ )

Sincerely Wolverine

The only place I hang out is the development help. I could care less for about my post count. You can reset it to 0 for all I care.

I wouldn't dare take your crappy server personal either. It's an insult that you come here with help that isn't related to development in anyway, you don't have a question about an implementation, or code, or having an issue with the server software. You're just trying to pawn your bill off on somebody with a retarded trade. I mean, do you even know how businesses work?

"Hey, pay my bill so I can advertise your hosting company to a community* which is full of people who probably have no interest in buying a dedicated server. I know my presentation is terrible and it's a terrible trade, but c'mon bros" - ADminWolverin

It's called the edit button. You can find whatever hosting you want. Just do it like everybody else: paying money.

if you dnt care about my terrible server then why are still here messing with an 8 year old boy? :D. Of course you are so generous you offer pro gm help so my server will such like every online server at the moment. I know everybody loves beeing a gm but dude dont make it look like you do me a favour.. :)

if you dnt care about my terrible server then why are still here messing with an 8 year old boy? :D. Of course you are so generous you offer pro gm help so my server will such like every online server at the moment. I know everybody loves beeing a gm but dude dont make it look like you do me a favour.. :)

You're an idiot. I'm not 'messing' with you. I'm telling you to fuck off. THIS ISN'T A DEVELOPMENT QUESTION THIS IS YOU BEGGING FOR HELP

Ga0W.jpg

OVH / http://www.ovh.co.uk/dedicated_servers/superplan_best_of.xml (United Kingdom)

OVH/ http://www.ovh.com/fr/serveurs_dedies/ (Europe)

SuperPlan BestOF

Equipped with the Intel i5-2400 quad-core processor, this server gives an impressive price / performance ratio. It has 16 GB of DDR3 memory and 2 2TB disks in RAID.

Server price

Setup fee Free

Monthly Rental

£64.99

Hardware

Processor Intel Core i5-2400

4x3.1+ GHz

6 MB L2 - QPI 5 GT/sec

Virtualisation: VT Instructions

Turbo Boost Technology @ 3.40GHz

Architecture 64 bits

RAM 16 GB DDR3

Hard disk 2x 2TB - SATA2

RAID SOFT 0/1

NIC FastEthernet

Network

SwitchPort 100 Mbps

Guaranteed bandwidth: 100 Mbps **

Traffic limit

Traffic / month Unlimited **

Free internal traffic

**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 15 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 100 Mbps connection will be restored once additional TB of traffic have been purchased (after what you have exceeded has been taken away). £0.89 ex. VAT per TB (Minimum purchase 2TB).

IP Addresses

IPv4 1

IPv6 /64

IP Failover 3

Capable to handle 1000 users easily... So its ur choice simply i prefer this company and this machine for my own server too. its about 69 euros per month Good luck : )