[L2J] L2Ages x100 (04.05.2012)

notfound

******* Lineage ][ Ages x100 ********

banner2.png

Forum : www.l2ages.com/forum

Facebook : www.facebook.com/L2Ages

Client : Lineage2 HighFive (Hi5) - Part 5

General Info : Slow paced pvp server with durable concept, we are using only a few balanced custom items as you can see and below (Tattoo's, Legendary Weapons(Super Rare). Daily auto events (10+) and custom ones as well.

Farm Info : The game is made so you can farm wherever you want, so you are free to farm anywhere across in our l2 territory.

Enchant Info : For this aspect we gave it a lot of thought so anyone can be grateful to have their gear and their efforts untouched, so we made a system based on your luck again but providing you secure for your items.

** Server Rates **

Exp : 100x

Sp : 150x

Party Xp-Sp : 10%

Adena : 300x

Drop : 10x

Spoil : 10x

Manor: 10x

Raid Drop: 5x

Quest Drop: 5x

Quest Xp/Sp: 7x

Quest Adena: 10x

** Enchant Rates **

Safe: 3

Max: 20

Scroll|        Rate    Crystalize    Return-0    Max Enchant

Normal:        66%        Break        No-Safe            20

Blessed:    68%        No-Brake    No-Safe            20

Ancient:    4%        No-Brake    Safe            16

Divine:        4%        No-Brake    Safe            18

Crystal:    100%    No-Brake    Safe            20

Buff slots : 20 Buffs + 16 Dance/Songs +  10 Triggered

Auto Learn Skills (except forgotten Buyable at shop)

Auto Class Change (Pop up)

Max Alliance: 3

Clan Rules: Normal

Spawn Protection: 60 seconds

Teleport Protection: 60 seconds

Offline Traders : 3

Subs : 3

Subclass max level : 85

Subclass: No quest

Subclass Everywhere (all masters)

Nobless: Retail

* Olympiad *

Duration: 1 month

Enchant Limit: 9

Main Currency: Adena

* Event items *

-Bronze Coin:

-Silver Coin:

-Gold Coin:

** Gameplay Extras **

* Custom System *

Killing Spree System (PvP+PK)

Advanced Color System (will change your color every pvp or pk point slightly)

Drop Preview System (Shift+Click any mob to see their drop)

PCBang Points Reward

Vote Reward System

* Achievement System *

You must fulfill some conditions to get rewards in-game. 20 Achivements on list.

* Special Mobs *

All special mobs are passive (they wont attack), they also have an aura and a specific tittle.

-Champion Mobs: They have 4% chance to spawn from 10-90 lvl, they drop a Champion Coin.

-Legendary Mobs: Super Rare mobs there are rumors that they appear more than 1 in a million from 80-90 lvl, they drop a Legendary Coin.

* Tattoo's *

There are 4 Base Tattoos and 4 Combined. Every base tattoo has 5 lvls you can upgrade it at shop.

The Combined tattoo is a result of 2 Base tattoo's 1 offensive and 1 defensive.

Only The combined tattoo can give more stats when enchanted.

-Base Tattoos:

Tattoo of Fighter: Provides from 1-5% P.Atk Depend on Level.

Tattoo of Magician: Provides from 1-5% M.Atk Depend on Level.

Tattoo of Defence: Provides from 1-5% P.Def Depend on Level.

Tattoo of Barrier: Provides from 1-5% M.Def Depend on Level.

-Combined Tattoos:

Sword and Shield: Provides from 6% P.Atk and 6% P.Def

Sword and Barrier: Provides from 6% P.Atk and 6% M.Def

Empower and Shield: Provides from 6% M.Atk and 6% P.Def

Empower and Barrier: Provides from 6% M.Atk and 6% M.Def

* Legendary Weapons * (No Donateable)

Legendary weapons are the most powerfull weapons in the Game, they can be obtained only from a rare artifact the "Legendary Coin*.

These weapons wield mystic abilities and they are surrounded by a strange aura..

* Raids *

All the raids in the game will drop from 10-40 "Raid Coins" depending on the difficulty of the Raid, these items will help you with your clan and in other aspects of the game.

The Team-Play is rewarded here, so we suggest you to go for them.

** Npc **

GateKeeper:

Gm Shop:

Special Shop:

Scheme Buffer:

Service Manager

** Community Board **

Our community board is really advanced and has all the information that you will need. There are also statistic's for our RaidBoss's to see when they are dead or not and their respawn times.

- General Info -

Announcements - Changelog - Server Info - Rules - Team - Support - Contact

- Game Related -

Top Pvp - Top Pk - Richest - Heroes - Raid Ranking - Clans - Castle -  - G.Boss - R.Boss

** Event List **

-Team vs Team

-Capture the Flag

-Domination

-Mass Domination

-Deathmatch

-Last Man Standing

* Mini Events *

-Single Player Fights: 1vs1, 3Players FFA, 5Players FFA (Free for all)

-Party Fights: 2vs2, 5vs5, 9vs9 or 2vs2vs2, 5vs5vs5

-Korean Party Fights

-Mini TvT

* GM Events *

Hide & Seek

Dice & Win

Simon Says

Find the Hidden Item

Very cool futures but can u tell me if bd , sws , pp is usefull? also i hope i can level up my healer.

Well, about that aspect, bd and sws are very usefull classes as you can see in-game cause the top buffs are not available in buffer so you can be usefull in clan wars etc.