[Share] Lineage 2 IronMan Custom Animated Armor

Guest Elfocrash

im still waiting for someone who can recreate animated weapon mesh for interlude :(

Throwing money on my screen, nothing happens

this exists since years

Wait some minutes the video how to do all of this is uploading(  have some trouble with youtube i did uploaded the raw data in 640mb =) yes yes, and its seems they find this very disturbing for them and now they won't allow me to upload, but they didn't say that.

im still waiting for someone who can recreate animated weapon mesh for interlude :(

Throwing money on my screen, nothing happens

i will post a guid how to do this soon

anyway its just right socket placing, and animation naming.

the tools(knowledge) you allready got need just too look good to find out where and what.

Here is raw video, you will need to download it and slow down in some sort of video editing software.

ScreenCapture_4_First.flv first

second

ScreenCapture_2.flv

i'm for some reason unable to upload any file,will wait maybe its will pase.

So resuming: he is teaching us (is he really doing that?) how to create AMAZING wonderful unique new stuff that would take many HOURS to be done, to later give it for other stupid/tard leechers for FREE? (cause he said on his other topics that he hates people who get MONEY (paper) from their creations that tooks hours of their time and efforts)

Are you facking kidding with us or you are simply an insane retard?

OMFG....

So resuming: he is teaching us (is he really doing that?) how to create AMAZING wonderful unique new stuff that would take many HOURS to be done, to later give it for other stupid/tard leechers for FREE? (cause he said on his other topics that he hates people who get MONEY (paper) from their creations that tooks hours of their time and efforts)

Are you facking kidding with us or you are simply an insane retard?

OMFG....

don't rly get the question is your english so well or just something else ?

I didn't say that i hate people.

I said that i hate when people using theyr knowledge to controll  others,

but here i just showing you what you allready can done 3 years ago++.

So you belive that its possible and don't ask some cool Heroes that have Vip donator status -PLZL ZPLLLZ YOur My HEROO Help me help me! how to do all of this stuff.

Cause its all very simple! people need to be strong, and they getting stronger by getting knowledge,

so noone could controll them with knowledge,

people must be united, its the key to make unimaginable things,

THE POWER TO upload On Yotube hase returned to me, wait couple of minutes and i will give you a link to a full video.

Лайт, кто тебя так учил гиды писать? Делай видео, причем не в таком быстром темпе, а под видео описание, по типу такого:

1) Для того, чтобы добавить на броню какой-либо эффект, нам необходимы следующие программы: блаблабла (скачать их можно тут: www.блаблабла.com)

2) Открываем через программу блаблабла, ищем блаблабла, делаем то, меняем сё

3) Наслаждаемся результатом

У меня от таких гайдов голова взрывается, ты знай, что тут не все так шарят, как ты, и нам нужно разжевать и в рот положить, а иначе нам это нахрен не нужно

Here is raw video, you will need to download it and slow down in some sort of video editing software.

ScreenCapture_4_First.flv first

second

ScreenCapture_2.flv

i'm for some reason unable to upload any file,will wait maybe its will pase.

Conclusion: A LOT OF CLICKING A LOT OF WRITING (with the worst eng everrr) - EFFECT: NOTHING HAPPES :D

This things are shits...Rly, it's pointless. But keep up ! You are doing great ! :D

GJ bro :D

Cool Work LightFusion :)

thx, i'm now having troubles with converting all of the video that youtube uploaded(1.54gb)

so if i want it to be slowed down, it makes 2.54 gb,

can't find good slower downer.

I can share even now the links to all the video on youtube, but they have rly rly fast speed( it because of recorder).

acctualy i can upload now other my work, but i rly want to share a video how i did this.

i have a idea : ) it will be perfect if you have some time to make an armor with flaming animations

you made cool things.

+Videos Tutorials How to Make Client Moding.