interlude [L2J] Interlude Free-PvP Opening 3/5/12/Server is Online

L2Free-PvP

Oh boring server, safe/max 100% so it will have only pvp. For how long we'll pvp? No way..

whats the different from the easy farming servers?.we decided to open a free pvp server for more fun,it will be not boring we think,we have added raid bosses and others,anyway i hope you ill like it.

Many servers had nice features, that took the eyes of the players, but unfortunetely they closed 2-3 hours later after the big opening, or after 1-2 weeks. This server seem nice, cause this like this was supposed to be a pvp srv, fast farming, and much pvp. The ideea of adding those raids for crystals scrolls,to improve the itemes from 16 to 18 is just awesome, it's creating new pvp battles.I just hope that admin will always be communicative with the players, this is the most important thing for a good srv.Forum also is a must .Cheers.

P.S:soory for the long post, I dont force you to read it . I am just a bored guy, looking for some action :p