[Share]GM Shop

subzero .. i understand you wanna ban me ... maybe maxtor will ban me .. anyway ... exosouler why to be deleted from db ? roflmao .. exosouler doesnt make mess .. tony make it ... you also make the mess with the other staff of mxc who doesnt help ppl .. u got banned .. and u came ban aa what a nice day .. maxtor or who ever make me gold member plz .. i am back .. also tony with 10 shares from RZ also he will continue with PP no comment ... c/p shares....got the damn promotion ??...roflmao .. we .. me and every me .. are helping ppl and getting what? guess what we take from the help we do.. the shares we do .. a crapp of shit .. what a crappy staff.. from me .. even u ban me or not .. idc... have fun guys .. also have a nice day and a nice stay at MxC

stfu!maxtor is choosing not you!

and mr.nitro if you unlock again my fuckin' lock i will kill ya!

stop this mess!

btw exosouler,therullez,vent00za and who ever have flame wars in msn and etc GO THERE DONT SHOW YOUR FEELINGS HERE!

ELLINES RE POUSTI ELLINES,MIA ZWI ZWA..OLOI MAS!

I'm getting sick with the atmosphere in this comunity...Everybody so Jealous so evil, two faced snakes.Only few in here count!

-1karma se vent00za(for extensive flaming) k TonyMontana(for replying to flames,continuing this mess,and c/p)for this miserable topic as it turned out !!! i want to be just!!!

MrNitro banned for 1 week (reason:abusing lock/karma)

Topic Locked

(@Mods: plz let my changes irreversable)

damn , when are you going to undestand the meaning of a forum? we start a topic and then everything is fkd up... relax everyone. There is a pm button, and spam section to speak out not here. :S