[Request] T-shirt for my team

Rain^

Here is the logo u should use : mb7qmr.png

Colors ; black tshirt

text on the t-shirt should be like this REFLEXGAMING

a tshirt with nice stripes or splash etc would be awesome ,thanks

Can code l2j custom features/ codes for it.

Voqus, that's the original size of the image, isn't it?

First of all, no one can design a T-shirt with the specific logo you've provided.You have to provide a .AI file (Adobe Illustrator) so it can be printed/formated in any size.That's the advantage of Adobe Illustrator when it comes to stationary images.

Secondly, if indeed that's the original size Voqus, then the T-shirt won't be printed as it is TOO small.

Voqus, that's the original size of the image, isn't it?

First of all, no one can design a T-shirt with the specific logo you've provided.You have to provide a .AI file (Adobe Illustrator) so it can be printed/formated in any size.That's the advantage of Adobe Illustrator when it comes to stationary images.

Secondly, if indeed that's the original size Voqus, then the T-shirt won't be printed as it is TOO small.

Neah thats not the original size since i resized it to the size of a signature. And i gotta agree that this cannot easily be done by providing a .png logo, i mean it doesn't even blend in well.

Afterall he didn't specify if he wanted to make that t-shirt in real life or its a preview for.. dunno.. a company or something.

Neah thats not the original size since i resized it to the size of a signature. And i gotta agree that this cannot easily be done by providing a .png logo, i mean it doesn't even blend in well.

Afterall he didn't specify if he wanted to make that t-shirt in real life or its a preview for.. dunno.. a company or something.

First of all i need the back of the t-shirt aswell, put SHRIMP as name and use some brush again dunno sth to make it cool,and change the text to REFLEXGAMING ,psd needed also to make it ready to be printed ,thx :D

ps; Anyone else who wants to try, dont hesitate :D

First of all i need the back of the t-shirt aswell, put SHRIMP as name and use some brush again dunno sth to make it cool,and change the text to REFLEXGAMING ,psd needed also to make it ready to be printed ,thx :D

ps; Anyone else who wants to try, dont hesitate :D

u didnt mention that before, i aint intrested in providing my .psd files anymore.

good luck.

kk give it to me without psd.

Dude, you can't simply ask people to make you a stationary without providing us the logo.And by that, I mean into an .AI format or at least .PSD. Otherwise, the T-shirt can't be printed with such a small size of the logo.

Dude, you can't simply ask people to make you a stationary without providing us the logo.And by that, I mean into an .AI format or at least .PSD. Otherwise, the T-shirt can't be printed with such a small size of the logo.

Man , i didnt request the t-shirt in the size of a real printed t-shirt :) just give me the preview in low res and i can get it higher afterwards