hellbound error

Well, i've decided to download and start playing the new lineage "sensation" -- Hellbound.

I've downloaded the client and when i tryied to install it and while installing the client, at "l2.exe" file gave a somewhat strange error.. dont remember the error but i think l2.exe was corrupt... i ignored the error and continued installing the game.

All good, the game has been installed and now im running the check files utility and hopefully then will the automatic updater re-download the l2.exe file and work.

But when it came to the l2.exe file... the updater downloaded it and when if finished checking the files it still says l2.exe is not found re-run the check file bla bla bla... so i've done this 3 times and still the game dont wanna run bcuz of l2.exe.

my request is if u guys know the wear abouts of this problem and how can i solve it... OR if any of u can upload l2.exe file on rapidshare  i would be truly greatfull 

Thanks in advance,

Bau

Well i have good news for you. As we speak i had the same problem not many time ago i discovered a decent way to fix it.

L2.exe

1st You gotta do it real fast and make a shortcut of l2 exe in your desktop

2nd Now you gotta open the rar and install it in your L2 Folder

3rd While loading / installing the l2.exe fast click on the shortcut you have on your desktop. You will feel a delay but the game will start successful you will have to repeat that each time you want to enter the game with dualbox or just to log.

Hope i helped if you need any further support you can leave a message here or give me a pm.

Im glad i helped you since the  problem is fixed i will close the thread if you have any problems related to the thread again leave me a pm.