[Share] LOIC Windows Backtrack (Platform edition)

levy.

Today i gonna show you my new application, this is not completed yet, i have just do the platform, but you can download it, and view it, you also can check for updates.

Preview:

idr4th.jpg

[ Tip ]: Developers for this project is needed contact me via using Skype and/or MSN: Skype: lifeowner666 MSN: lifeowner@windowslive.com

This tool will be your friend in future, it will be freeware for now, also, i will create a website for it, soon!

This tool will be able to copy a webpage, and host it from your computer, but will be just a copy, so who'll gonna login, the tool will get textbox (Username) textbox (Password) values, and show to you what's the user's id, password, it will also have more features, and will be like backtrack, but this will be at the futural versions.

I hope you will like it, also will be able for Java developers, Gaming developers, etc, cause we'll add developing tools.

in Readme.txt file includes a guide how to setup it, and virustotal.com results.

Credits: Me

Download link:

Download it - Source Forge mirror