Barcelona-Real Madrid 1-2

MiraDBZ

Why people still care for the past? We must go trough instead look back. Last match Real won and you must face it. Ok messi is good IN baracelona in Argentina he is the same like the others ... Nothing special.

Why people still care for the past? We must go trough instead look back. Last match Real won and you must face it. Ok messi is good IN baracelona in Argentina he is the same like the others ... Nothing special.

Lionel Messi - ARGENTINA (HD)

Lionel Messi with Argentina - 2005-2012 HD

Nothig special indeed.

You know, I've got no problem that Real Won.Every team has its bad games but the fact that after 1 win, Real fans think that their team is the best on the world and making such a fass about it...well, it's something I can't stand.

These videos is pasted from different matches. He isnt that bad but still not the same messi as from barcelona.

I've got no problem too but it's fun to make fun about they lost and vice versa.

I dont think so.

If you are short you have a bigger acceleration because of  your low center of gravity.

Also if you are short you have a better balance(thats why its easy for messi to dridble players, because he can change the dribbling direction faster than taller players)

ok?

ok?

That's an extremely accurate scientific analysis of the reason why Messi can accelerate faster than CR.