[SHARE] L2divine - C6, CT1, CT1.5 OOG bot, works perfectly

rapirapi

www.l2divine.com

1.  Download (full)bot client

2.  Download map and the newest patch(exe)

3.  Click on "Config" then write in your L2divine account, select private, fill the boxes.

-The port will probably be 2106

-To get your protocol number, download protocolfinder, copy it into your system                                            folder then run it: http://rapidshare.com/files/111674902/potocolFinder.bat.html

4.  Create account, fill the boxes with your account informations.

5.  Your OOG bot is working.

Important!

-You have to register your lineage account id's (at L2divine.com/ my account) which you want to bot.

-On L2j you have to have atleast 1 friend in your friendlist to make the bot work. (dunnowhy, strange but true, w/o friend it would dc in a sec)

-You can make it IG, download the bot's guide.

Nop, the problem is not protocol.. I got the same protocol in all L2J server with L2PHX... I try two versions of L2Divine (one for kamael and other for hellbound) and dont work in any version.

I must say that in some servers is working but only in one of each 5 servers....

btw is like l2walker dont work in some servers too :S

try 828. hasn't let me down yet. although i can make connection to most servers some servers connect then disconnect straight away which is why im moving towards l2.net which doesn't have the same problem.

02:52:11 Connected to L2Divine auth server

02:52:11 Welcome to L2Divine. The Lineage II emulator

02:52:11 Connected to login server

02:52:11 Verify Id & Pwd

02:52:12 Verify OK

02:52:12 Connected to game server

02:52:12 Disconnected from login server

02:52:13 Char selected --------

02:52:13 Enter world

02:52:14 Welcome to the World of Lineage II.

02:52:15 Seven Signs: This is the seal validation period. A new quest event period begins next Monday.

Tkx

Divine works for me but I keep getting the same error over & over after 20-30 mins of auto exping  ..

It keeps giving me :

11:02 : Time out

11:06 : Time out

11:10 : Time out

& so on and by the time I check it, my chars are already dead 'cos in the real game they are still logged with mobs attacking them but I have no other option till a new crack for walker is out :\

• 2 weeks later...