[SELLING][EBOOK][Reviewed by Raule: 8.5/10]THE STRATEGY I USE TO MAKE $500+/ DAY

1. To the ones who said that Crash paid me or something:

Dude, dude.. That's way insulting for someone who's here for 5 years or so, you know.. Stop saying bullshits. I bought a copy on my own and that's all.

2. I've already wrote on my review: DON'T BE CHEAP ASSES!

You can make some money with this, just paying 4$ to learn the way and you ask for a free copy? gtfo, seriously.

So, allow me to ask you, how many hours I need to be infront of the monitor to deal 500$.

I bought the e-book, it's a legit way and it must really work.

So, allow me to ask you, how many hours I need to be infront of the monitor to deal 500$.

Depending on your skills.

Me for example, its going like that.

If i work for like 3-4 hours a day with good skills i can reach this balance.

Guys, guys listen..

The e-book is really good. Just tell me tell something. EVEN IF you can't make 500$/day and you make 200$ or even 100$ or even fucking 50$ per day, is that nothing? Come on.

Πέρνεις μίζα ρε μαλάκα Πάνο;

Nope, but I'm getting pissed when I read comments like the one which says Crash paid me to post a positive feedback, lol.

i know people making 3k a day.. and be sure not by clicking ptc shits for 0.000004$

Be sure that  i know people who make 3000 per day to ..

Ofcourse you can make even 10000 per day if you have a website with a lot of visitors every day with affiliate marketing ..

But is really funny to hear that is a e-book which contain method to make 500 per day from "simple" users like us here ..

Be sure that  i know people who make 3000 per day to ..

Ofcourse you can make even 10000 per day if you have a website with a lot of visitors every day with affiliate marketing ..

But is really funny to hear that is a e-book which contain method to make 500 per day from "simple" users like us here ..

its an average, you cant make 500 in the very first day, probably after 2-3 months you'll reach that.

its an average, you cant make 500 in the very first day, probably after 2-3 months you'll reach that.

Totally agree with that.

Its clearly based on your skills.

An average user like you TEOGR_hItMaKeR who doesn't "believe" so much, can reach that in like 2-3 months.

Maybe it hears funny to you when i say "believe" but its all about this word.

If you "believe" you put energy, if you put energy, you put time, if you put time, you put effort, if you put effort, you make money.

Thats how it goes.