interlude [L2OFF] Lineage II Zara - Unique PvP server

takecare

For sure, this server isn't L2OFF.

That's what I believe too. The whole features doesn't remind a L2OFF server but a L2J Server. Smells fake to me... But the whole project is a rip, even the topic is ripped xD

most of this features exist in Java projects but i never have see most of them in L2OFF project

because it is so hard to do and i never have see most from features in good exist L2OFF projects like dragon-network 7 years best L2OFF development

P.S im not sure its will be L2OFF or if it is L2OFF im sure 90% from features will be fake

lol guys..we are on 2012!!! weak up,all kids now know about l2 java..and you thing some serius guys dont know to make it and for off?? comeon,i can say that can be.. cuz the human have make more bullsh1t not only 1 private server/..

lol guys..we are on 2012!!! weak up,all kids now know about l2 java..and you thing some serius guys dont know to make it and for off?? comeon,i can say that can be.. cuz the human have make more bullsh1t not only 1 private server/..

if they are so good to do it with c/c++ better be oracle developer in any company where u will get payment near 7000 euro per month not point to do lineage server

yes it is possible to do in l2off but we will see soon what they have make :)

Global Chat With Delay 60 Seconts.

Trade Chat With Delay 60 Seconts.

go delete chat ... 30 sec normal ..

lol the delay is for spam , do u like to see kids spam on global all the time ? -.-

Hello guys deathcry is a mate of Back2Back (KoZa) they creat fail servers only for money(rescue,deus,warrior,etc)!

1st of all this is not my server and l2warrior wasnt my server,yeap  deathcry was my webdesigner  on my 3 servers,i have to talk with koza here and 2 months,almost im to army aviation,6 months left,anyway gl and keep spamming ^^

Saruman you just gave me one more clue to say that the server is your's and KoZa's... You almost never log in on mxc only.Secondly you got internet +skype on army don't think so . Thirdly you replied me to fast so you watch the preview often!

lol the delay is for spam , do u like to see kids spam on global all the time ? -.-

you idiot ? know 60  = 1 min  say hi wait 1 min say bb ;d ? 30 sec is normal and good 60  sec big time ...