NEW L2 PVP SERVER WILL BE LIVE ON 14.04.2012

FuzyUzy

he big pro click next next on l2 j frozen pack open server ;d all pro server no custom click buffer give you full buff malaria and other cool skill your buffer fail and server and all ... 1 st normal custom or no custom server new all ppl leave o_O

he big pro click next next on l2 j frozen pack open server ;d all pro server no custom click buffer give you full buff malaria and other cool skill your buffer fail and server and all ... 1 st normal custom or no custom server new all ppl leave o_O

lol 1 click buffer:O they are 213 online btw hf in your 1 click server

wow o see some kid rage here you need to learn how to place buff first of all and make auguments don't tell me ou get 3k from archer with 2 might augument you dont have nothing k ? stop be tard

kid... learn buffs... bla bla bla! So this saturady night where you go for drinks? I suggest you Peggy Zina-Paola

I made acc here especially for this retard kid called' FuzzyUzzy'' admin of this sh1tty srv. He making nice money from kids, and also he has char ingame, i dont wanna post here nick's etc. The donation are not fair, guy having 2xmight+1 dm rox. Just wanna advertise anyone who wanna go play there, or to donate.. DONT DO THAT.

just my 2 cent .

I made acc here especially for this retard kid called' FuzzyUzzy'' admin of this sh1tty srv. He making nice money from kids, and also he has char ingame, i dont wanna post here nick's etc. The donation are not fair, guy having 2xmight+1 dm rox. Just wanna advertise anyone who wanna go play there, or to donate.. DONT DO THAT.

just my 2 cent .

first of all i dont play in my server and 2nd there is no donation for 2 passive idiot k ?

he get pissed cause i'm telling you guys the truth. He banned most of my clan mates. we know what we seen.last night titan with archer skills, more exactly the guy was having archery passive. Soon you're srv will die, ppl will leave very fast. cause you're very greed.

about passive skills. most of ppl donate for passive skills , the reason ? most of admins put the donated passive skill in the passive skills. this means you get 2 passive's skills and 1 active. 3 in total.

hahaha your server have ppl > reason no have other server 1 st new server all your ppl leave o_O

anyway guys. let's be honest  doesnt matter how much we trying to convice ppl that most of srv like this are only for money.. they still donate, and they always will. but at least make a fakin srv that worth to donate