interlude [Interlude L2J] LineageII GMserver ..learn to become a GM

andrei1155

u cant //kill //res //recall //spawn and nop

What did you expected?

In my opinion and without any purpose to insult the dev but servers like this have no meaning..

Gm position is to control the players and defend the server from unexpected/unwanted things..which doesn't exist in that kind of server.

Also many ppl are 12 years old boys who turn on s.haste come in front of you the most time they don't speak but it's like they say to you : hey look at me, see how good and fast i am :P or they play it serious gm's (and the most isn't)

And anyway these days l2 dev turned into a game with preconfigs and even a person without knowledge can try the gm goodies that way.

Always friendly and without a purpose to insult anyone.

i 100% agree with tzrcryp100 he is right for the 10 year old boy i mean the just do it for fun use s.haste run and use hero to look nice etC. GM's job is not like this this server are just for fun  and also in this server you don't have full access ;)

cmon guys its always fun to play first time GM...in that server

u can spawn mobs(maybe not now  dunno)

personaly i dunno how to make server..i enter there and i have 2 realy funny hours

like first time GM (s.haste ive seen all glows and buffs/skills)

i like it for 2hours and maybe i enter again if i am bored....

DarkNtomatas that excactly we are saying that new players saw GM in a serious server and they want to become too and that why thy logged on this server is not bad to learn ALL of us we start from 0 and now we still learning things :)

Always Friendly

Destiny

I didn't say its not fun and everyone feels awesome if his for 1st time gm..

Also i don't understand why you can't make a server..if it is your 1st time just install java take a preconfigured pack press the 3 magic buttons and have fun :P

"3 magic buttons" i was laughing for 10 minutes god damn was AWSOME and yes i was very happy when i become GM for 1st time (it was on pvp server) and i didn't knew what to do. as i said ALL of us we start from 0 there is no good or bad GM's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...